Occasi-Cortez Channeling the Rent's too damn high guy

bdutton

14 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

“Send her back” won’t be going away. 

Don’t expect a McCain-like leadership moment where Trump intervenes to explain to his supporters why they should not be chanting that any time soon. 

How much longer are you gonna cry about it though ? 

Which laundromat do you work at ? 

1 minute ago, Teddy KGB said:

How much longer are you gonna cry about it though ? 

Which laundromat do you work at ? 

This happened last night. Trump made the statement 4 days ago. We are seeing the payoff from his leadership on this now. 

I have an attention span capable of encompassing more than 24 hours. I even remember when he attacked the Khan family. 

12 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

This happened last night. Trump made the statement 4 days ago. We are seeing the payoff from his leadership on this now. 

I have an attention span capable of encompassing more than 24 hours. I even remember when he attacked the Khan family. 

He should be like everyone else and work behind the scenes to have the government seize control of every aspect of our lives.  Decorum>reality.

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

Three of Six pipes up. Here's what's wrong with your model. 

1 - I disagree with Tibs on just about everything. 

2 - I have no idea who Butfex is or what he thinks other than his stupid nazi crap yesterday. 

3 - I am McGee Return TD. 

tenor.gif?itemid=11796793

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

That's kind of sad if true.  She is a naturalized American citizen and chanting in favor of being deported back to her home country because you disagree with what she says seems unAmerican to me.   Even if she is a vile person.

I'm sure with her raised profile they'll get to the bottom of the immigration/tax fraud inquiries.  Hopefully she'll get primaried.

There's a lot of disgusting people out there.  It doesn't mean they're the majority though.

The tax fraud info has been posted somewhere in here ... as I remember it (search to confirm) she was not married to a man she was claiming was her spouse. I "think" (and this is where I may be wrong) she was still married to her brother at the time. 

Since she is a naturalized citizen, tax fraud and immigration fraud should get her a nice prison term. But, who knows it it will?

10 hours ago, Koko78 said:

I'm trying to enlighten your racist, fascist, bigoted, xenophobic, islamaphobic, agoraphobic, actual, literal super mecha-Nazi ass, pal!

Thanks for looking out for me, but you should know a while back I chose a doctor who happened to be Muslim as my GP, and I've never been afraid of spiders.  I consider them nature's housekeepers.

Btw, the doc, a nice guy who left private practice a while back, used to share some stories about Afghanistan, his upbringing and the devastation to his county.  I always enjoy hearing about other cultures as it helps me to recognize how similar many of us are.  Anyway, I had a nasty infection in my finger, I went to see him and his initial response was "We have to deal with this today. I must warn you, this will not be unpainful.".  I processed that and asked "You're saying it's going to hurt?" and his reply was "Yes, quite badly.". Still makes me laugh and he spoke the truth. 

Facsists are people too. 

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

This is a pretty darned good synopsis of the events since Saturday. I wonder if the Trump haters will learn from it?

(long thread)

If they haven't learned in the past 3 years (which they haven't), then they never will.

The liberals are too short-sighted and focused on attacking Trump to avoid the incredibly obvious landmines Trump lays for them. They step on every single one.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Koko78 said:

If they haven't learned in the past 3 years (which they haven't), then they never will.

The liberals are too short-sighted and focused on attacking Trump to avoid the incredibly obvious landmines Trump lays for them. They step on every single one.

And he’d lose a few limbs due to self inflicted land mines himself. 

Edited by Chef Jim

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

The tax fraud info has been posted somewhere in here ... as I remember it (search to confirm) she was not married to a man she was claiming was her spouse. I "think" (and this is where I may be wrong) she was still married to her brother at the time. 

Since she is a naturalized citizen, tax fraud and immigration fraud should get her a nice prison term. But, who knows it it will?

If there is proof she lied on her immigration paperwork prior to naturalization, it would be grounds to strip her citizenship if charges were brought and found guilty in federal court

Edited by Whatnot78

37 minutes ago, Whatnot78 said:

If there is proof she lied on her immigration paperwork prior to naturalization, it would be grounds to strip her citizenship if charges were brought and found guilty in federal court

It's not just right wingers pushing this story, her hometown paper has been digging for the past year. Here's a good primer: 

and this thread: 

All that said, I have no idea the legal consequences she'd face if any of this turns out to be true (which, with the documentation, sure seems likely).

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

That's kind of sad if true.  She is a naturalized American citizen and chanting in favor of being deported back to her home country because you disagree with what she says seems unAmerican to me.   Even if she is a vile person.

Yelling 'send her back' is stupid on multiple levels, and I genuinely hope they'll knock it off because it's not who we are as a country.

But I find it funny that right-wing people at an amped up rally yelling 'send her back' is roundly criticized by some of the most right wing talking heads...yet when a far left guy charges an ICE facility with a gun while throwing flaming ***** at stuff, the left wing talking heads refuse to condemn it.

The four Maosketeers refused to condone it, in fact.

So both sides are crazy right now, but only one side seems willing to correct itself.

No surprise. Nothing new here. Just a reminder. That is all.

• Like (+1) 5

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

All that said, I have no idea the legal consequences she'd face if any of this turns out to be true (which, with the documentation, sure seems likely).

If they have evidence of marriage and/or tax fraud that helped her gain citizenship and charges are brought forth...if found guilty, her citizenship would be stripped.  There has been a large increase in federal cases of citizenship fraud since it has been prioritized by Trump...

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/13/politics/citizenship-fraud-office/index.html

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's not just right wingers pushing this story, her hometown paper has been digging for the past year. Here's a good primer: 

and this thread: 

You continue to be full of feces.

Alpha News is not her hometown paper nor is it a paper at all. 

13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

and this thread: 

cmon DR...why do you do this stuff? You know damn well Alpha News is not any kind of hometown paper. 

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

cmon DR...why do you do this stuff? You know damn well Alpha News is not any kind of hometown paper. 

I don't know anything about Alpha News. I know the Star Tribune and multiple local reporters have been beating the bushes on this story for about a year, but never looked into it because she's pretty irrelevant to me. 

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

This is a pretty darned good synopsis of the events since Saturday. I wonder if the Trump haters will learn from it?

(long thread)

That's a pretty good thread. One of the things that frustrated me the most about Obama  -- and any long-time posters here know this -- is that he was brilliant walking the line between imply and infer. Whenever something negative was happening, he would say or do something that could mean many different things, but was ultimately inferred by the right to be the worst of those things.

The right would whip into a frenzy, and yell and scream and and whatever else was happening was forgotten in the fog of right-wing frenzy.

The are differences thought, not the least of which is right-wing agitators are small in number beyond whoever listens to Hannity every night. So the frenzy would die down relatively quickly. Obama still got his result though...distraction. Left-wing agitators, however, are much greater in number given they can draw a paycheck for their agitation, and with media assistance, the left-wing frenzy can have a longer, more violent burn because they're much better at organized agitation. The right is not near as organized.

I suspect Trump knows this. My concern is it doesn't take much, at this point, to trigger these nutbags to more violence, and I'm increasingly on the side that says a second Trump term will end with some bloody fights if the left doesn't get control of itself. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

If she became naturalized by banging her brother doesn't that invalidate it?

Wouldn't sex with her brother be the opposite of natural and be the basis for revoking her naturalization?