Occasi-Cortez Channeling the Rent's too damn high guy

bdutton

9 hours ago, whatdrought said:

That's actually my bad- When I clicked on the notification that you had replied to me I saw your response to DR and didn't look closely. Sorry! :P

So do you now no longer hate one of THE GREATEST return men in Bills franchise history? I hope so. Would.be a.shame to do that over goofy politics.  Let's keep our priorities in order shall we?.

I once saw McGhee return a punt for a RD in Seattle enroute to us laying an old fashioned butt whoopin' on 'em.

It was amazing.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

So do you now no longer hate one of THE GREATEST return men in Bills franchise history? I hope so. Would.be a.shame to do that over goofy politics.  Let's keep our priorities in order shall we?.

I once saw McGhee return a punt for a RD in Seattle enroute to us laying an old fashioned butt whoopin' on 'em.

It was amazing.

That was my first and only Bills game I've seen live in another stadium. 2004 I believe. All I remember about the game is McGahee got 3 or 4 TDs and the Bills kicked their ass

9 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Seriously...how goddamned difficult is it for House Democrats to respond to Trump's bull#### with "Yeah, Donald, whatever."  

He thrives on this *****.  Don't take him seriously, he doesn't thrive.  Don't let him drive the conversation.  How hard is that?  What the ***** is wrong with these idiots that they can't figure this out?

IN psychological  circles this would be characterized as "pushing buttons".  It's an old narcissist trick.  It's obvious to EVERYONE except them.

First rule of war, know your enemy.  They don't know their enemy.

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

It was amazing.

I mean, he’s no Leodis McKelvin... but...

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Wtf Koko stop responding to me. I'm a trump supporter so I'm a fascist right wing narcissist, increasingly filled with self-loathing. 

I'm trying to enlighten your racist, fascist, bigoted, xenophobic, islamaphobic, agoraphobic, actual, literal super mecha-Nazi ass, pal!

34 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Oh, a reporter covering the far left doesn't like what Trump does

and he wants credit for this

I watched the first hour or so, and the chant wasn't Trump's doing. He mentioned her name during his speech and a lot of the crowd spontaneously started chanting to "send her back".  AOC and Tlaib got booed. 

26 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I watched the first hour or so, and the chant wasn't Trump's doing. He mentioned her name during his speech and a lot of the crowd spontaneously started chanting to "send her back".  AOC and Tlaib got booed. 

I hope these 4 can ride this very high surfing wave and not crash too soon, they think they are the new Beatles

7 hours ago, Tiberius said:

But he never attended parties with sex traffickers! 

Obama, still the best recent president we have had. 

He was better than Bush (either), I'll give you that.  

Was he better than Clinton (rode on "sex traffickers" airplane ✈ 27 times)?

2 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

He was better than Bush (either), I'll give you that.  

Was he better than Clinton (rode on "sex traffickers" airplane ✈ 27 times)?

He wasn't better than any president, including Carter.

3 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I doubt they shout that without Trump’s tweet though.  When Fox panned the audience during the chant you could see a lot of people just apprehensively looking around thinking um “too far guys.”  

26 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I doubt they shout that without Trump’s tweet though.  When Fox panned the audience during the chant you could see a lot of people just apprehensively looking around thinking um “too far guys.”  

I wouldn't have shouted it, made me uncomfortable listening to it -- but there is actual (presumably real) evidence she committed immigration fraud and tax fraud. That's been circling for awhile now in social media/media circles that cater to his base. I have a hunch most of those people were ready to chant that no matter what imo.

(No idea if she were to be found guilty of those things if it would impact her citizenship though... but I don't see her getting a second term, if she even finishes out her first one)

22 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I wouldn't have shouted it, made me uncomfortable listening to it -- but there is actual (presumably real) evidence she committed immigration fraud and tax fraud. That's been circling for awhile now in social media/media circles that cater to his base. I have a hunch most of those people were ready to chant that no matter what imo.

(No idea if she were to be found guilty of those things if it would impact her citizenship though... but I don't see her getting a second term, if she even finishes out her first one)

That's kind of sad if true.  She is a naturalized American citizen and chanting in favor of being deported back to her home country because you disagree with what she says seems unAmerican to me.   Even if she is a vile person.

I'm sure with her raised profile they'll get to the bottom of the immigration/tax fraud inquiries.  Hopefully she'll get primaried.

6 hours ago, McGee Return TD said:

Trump cultists = the party of hate

The comments to this dude's thread are more abhorrent than the bull#### that went on during #orangemanbad's rally.

There's a lot of disgusting people out there.  It doesn't mean they're the majority though.

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

That's kind of sad if true.  She is a naturalized American citizen and chanting in favor of being deported back to her home country because you disagree with what she says seems unAmerican to me.   Even if she is a vile person.

I'm sure with her raised profile they'll get to the bottom of the immigration/tax fraud inquiries.  Hopefully she'll get primaried.

There's a lot of disgusting people out there.  It doesn't mean they're the majority though.

If she became naturalized by banging her brother doesn't that invalidate it?

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

“Send her back” won’t be going away. 

Don’t expect a McCain-like leadership moment where Trump intervenes to explain to his supporters why they should not be chanting that any time soon.