Occasi-Cortez Channeling the Rent's too damn high guy

bdutton

2 hours ago, jrober38 said:

I think this applies for any President other than Trump. 

If this were true and applied to Trump his approval ratings would be significantly higher. 

see, this proves your bias. 'any other ... blah, blah... freaking blah.

1 hour ago, BeginnersMind said:

Trump said their countries were corrupt, inept, catastrophes and in doing so, he was referring to America. And when he told them to "go back" there, he was telling them to go back to America. And though this language has a long history of association with race, in Trump's case, he was telling them to go back to their "country of origin," in this case, America. 

QEDumb. 

Not a strong position kemosabe

you're racist. i demand you be impeached and removed from TBD.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BeginnersMind said:

She and the squad are on Trump's payroll. They are doing more for his reelection than anyone. 

Like most leftists, she's too stupid to hear anything beyond that she wants to hear. But if she and the other three Maosketeers don't learn to listen better, she'll give Trump 2020 so fast it'll make Tibs cry like Bill Clinton on the way home from a week at Epstein's Pedo Island.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Tell me you didn't just use an offensive term misappropriated in a 50s era sitcom where the occupying villain was portrayed as a noble hero and the native son a subservient second fiddle in a serious conversation about racism in America?  

I am renaming you go Beginner Enabler. 

Created by a white guy from WNY, by the way.

14 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I didn't know that. I guess we have to be outraged at WNY specifically, at least in general terms. 

You think that's bad, he also created the Green Hornet's oppressed servant, Kato.

14 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

huh - I'd love to know who Dem #1 is... a centrist? 

(thread)

Anyone who doesn’t see his move to use racist language to unite the squad and Pelosi as politically advantageous is an idiot. 

It’s just a sad world where a racist trope can be used in this way and not be widely condemned. 

1 minute ago, BeginnersMind said:

Anyone who doesn’t see his move to use racist language to unite the squad and Pelosi as politically advantageous is an idiot. 

It’s just a sad world where a racist trope can be used in this way and not be widely condemned. 

You have some real issues. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

we are fortunate.

yes, we here at the PPP subset of TBD have our very own, 'squad'. it includes, @BeginnersMind (wanna be der idiot leader), @McGee Return TD, @Buftex and @Tiberius. the little engines who couldn't.

indeed... life imitates art far more than art imitates life"

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Truth hurts, doesn't it. You support a guy who is good sex buddies with a sex trafficking scum bag. This will be like the Alabama election! 

No wonder Trump supported Roy Moore! No wonder! 

And you are a loser whatdode 

Looking back at the older threads I saw that you actually had something close to conversation skills then... you really have gone batshit crazy.

• Haha (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Looking back at the older threads I saw that you actually had something close to conversation skills then... you really have gone batshit crazy.

Spends 8 hours a day on here typing in stupid things

59 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

You have some real issues. 

The billsChan cheerleading squad will no doubt agree. But unlike the majority of the Congress that agreed what he said was racist, I appreciate the political move of moving the squad to the fore. If this election is Trump vs the squad, he wins. 

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

we are fortunate.

yes, we here at the PPP subset of TBD have our very own, 'squad'. it includes, @BeginnersMind (wanna be der idiot leader), @McGee Return TD, @Buftex and @Tiberius. the little engines who couldn't.

indeed... life imitates art far more than art imitates life"

Three of Six pipes up. Here's what's wrong with your model. 

1 - I disagree with Tibs on just about everything. 

2 - I have no idea who Butfex is or what he thinks other than his stupid nazi crap yesterday. 

3 - I am McGee Return TD.