Occasi-Cortez Channeling the Rent's too damn high guy

bdutton

Just now, jrober38 said:

Because he specifically mentioned "4 Congresswomen", and I believe he also referred to them as "The Squad", which has been the nickname attached to the group.

Nope. He didn’t. His tweet didn’t mention any specific person at all. The “squad” of idiots stepped forward to claim the title of progressive, democratic congresswoman who hate America.

even AOC, who wasn’t mentioned in the tweet, and isn’t from someplace else, decided it was about her... hm.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

But that's because you're only snipping the tweet where it suits your argument. You're ignoring the rest of it, where he calls for them to come back and show them how it's done. You're also ignoring the fact he didn't identify any of the women by name -- yet they all knew who he was speaking about based on just calling them anti-American progressives. 

Trump's won this round. 

He called them "Progressive" Democrat congresswomen

You're lying. They want you to lie. You do it for them. You're an enabler.

2 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Because he specifically mentioned "4 Congresswomen", and I believe he also referred to them as "The Squad", which has been the nickname attached to the group.

He said "congresswomen" and named Nancy Pelosi in the tweet.

He never said any names, nor mentioned "the squad", or cited a country or continent.

I guess California can be considered another country.

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Forget they have darker melanoma. Shesh. Take your prejudiced and bigotry out of the equation.  Now, go re-read those three tweets. 

Suggesting that the squad members all have cancer is racist!!

?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, whatdrought said:

Nope. He didn’t. His tweet didn’t mention any specific person at all. The “squad” of idiots stepped forward to claim the title of progressive, democratic congresswoman who hate America.

even AOC, who wasn’t mentioned in the tweet, and isn’t from someplace else, decided it was about her... hm.

So great to see how unified the Republican Party was on today’s vote concerning statements I made about four Democrat Congresswomen - Trump

Everyone knew who he meant because everyone knows he's a racist

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

But that's because you're only snipping the tweet where it suits your argument. You're ignoring the rest of it, where he calls for them to come back and show them how it's done. You're also ignoring the fact he didn't identify any of the women by name -- yet they all knew who he was speaking about based on just calling them anti-American progressives. 

Trump's won this round. 

He literally responded to the criticism by saying it was targeted at "4 progressive congresswomen" and then specifically labelled AOC in a following Tweet, and went on to post fake poll numbers for AOC and Omar.

It was pretty clear who he was talking about.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, jrober38 said:

He literally responded to the criticism by saying it was targeted at "4 progressive congresswomen" and then specifically labelled AOC in a following Tweet, and went on to post fake poll numbers for AOC and Omar.

Yes. He made those tweets after AOC and others responded... outting themselves. 

2 minutes ago, McGee Return TD said:

He called them "Progressive" Democrat congresswomen

You're lying. They want you to lie. You do it for them. You're an enabler.

That's what i said... what are you talking about? Or are you just being a worthless ***** again?

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Yes. He made those tweets after AOC and others responded... outting themselves. 

As I said in another post, Trump is brilliant.

His base eats up everything he says, Democrats go ballistic and over react, and people in the middle who will decide the election have to think twice about who they'll vote for, and the whole narrative is changed temporarily. 

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

He didn't specify who he was talking about.  If you don't see the flaw in  your "IT'S RACIST!!!" tantrum then I can't help you.  I'm sorry but you were the only ones that saw skin color.  We all saw ideology.  

Uh yeah he did. He said it in the Tweet. And then confirmed it in the tweet jrob quoted above. I’m sure you’ll think of a new justification now though. 

2 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

After she stood up and claimed the tweet to be about her. This is the layer that you're missing. He didn't label anyone specifically. They labeled themselves.

1 minute ago, McGee Return TD said:

lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

DeRaNgEdRhInOcErOuS

RED PILLIN US ALL

You have single handedly made me hate one of the best return men in Bills history. 

You're worthless. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, McGee Return TD said:

lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

DeRaNgEdRhInOcErOuS

RED PILLIN US ALL

Are you looking strong and and defiant in your ***** hat today?

Or are you looking fierce in your antifa scarf?

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall
Va gina is not allowed?
  • Like (+1) 1