Occasi-Cortez Channeling the Rent's too damn high guy

bdutton

11 minutes ago, row_33 said:

This is hilarious 

so much for impeachment proceedings now

They are having an argument over the process to determine which group is a bigger bunch of jerky-jerks.  Somehow the group of lesser jerky-jerks perceives they will gain a political advantage.

Meanwhile, in the real world, actual things happen while they argue over which strongly worded letter should be sent to whom.

None of this charade has a basis in anyone giving a crap about the actual content of a tweet or the rhetoric from the other side that preceded it.  It's all about them and their own maneuvering for power as usual.

They can get bent.

Edited by 4merper4mer
  • Like (+1) 4

14 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Nancy wanted Trump condemned for tweets that mentioned no one, and no race, and got booed. Doug Collins wants her words stricken from the record. She left, then the guy who was chairing left in a huff. 

Just mentioned a Speakers words have not been taken down since 1984.

they should be recorded and should have always been recorded. what are they afraid of, being held to task?

disingenuous *****.

• Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Boy oh boy, was Nancy trying to make lemonade out of this Democratic debacle? Or should she have gone with the first rule of holes? 

when you see one, jump!?

So... Hoyer ruled Pelosi's words were out of order -- which required a vote of whether or not to... follow the rule? Now, if enough people vote against it, the words will stand. If it gets voted for, Pelosi wouldn't be allowed to speak on the floor for a full day. Like an adult time-out.

No wonder people hate Congress. Babies. All of 'em.

(With 5 min left in the vote, how many GOP congressmen are being screamed at to haul ass to the floor to vote. :lol:  )

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, KRC said:

It is so ingrained into their minds that it is just a reflex action at this point. Disagree with me? RACIST!! Criticize someone from my side? NAZI!! 

It is embarrassing.

Sorry to pick a nit but you have it backwards.  Disagree with me?  NAZI!!!  Criticize someone from my side? RACIST!!