Occasi-Cortez Channeling the Rent's too damn high guy

bdutton

2 minutes ago, GG said:

What happened, exactly?

Nancy wanted Trump condemned for tweets that mentioned no one, and no race, and got booed. Doug Collins wants her words stricken from the record. She left, then the guy who was chairing left in a huff. 

Just mentioned a Speakers words have not been taken down since 1984.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, GG said:

What happened, exactly?

I'll pull a clip when I get a chance but basically: 

Pelosi gave a statement and personally attacked the President -- which is a violation of parliamentary procedure. 

Doug Collins objected, asked her to amend her statement -- Pelosi refused saying she had it vetted before she read it and it was deemed proper.

Collins then moved to take down her words -- which I don't know enough about procedure to say what that means/requires.

So then everyone broke off to figure out what to do, because they have to hold a vote on whether or not to remove her words... 

The chair (who I don't know, a dem) then got on the mic and said everyone wants to just fight and escalate, he said Nancy's words were fair but they (the GOP) are trying to escalate it by pulling a stunt. He then called Nancy a friend and said he abandons his chair and dropped the gavel. 

The chair was Emanuel Cleaver of Missouri. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'll pull a clip when I get a chance but basically: 

Pelosi gave a statement and personally attacked the President -- which is a violation of parliamentary procedure. 

Doug Collins objected, asked her to amend her statement -- Pelosi refused saying she had it vetted before she read it and it was deemed proper.

Collins then moved to take down her words -- which I don't know enough about procedure to say what that means/requires.

So then everyone broke off to figure out what to do, because they have to hold a vote on whether or not to remove her words... 

The chair (who I don't know, a dem) then got on the mic and said everyone wants to just fight and escalate, he said Nancy's words were fair but they (the GOP) are trying to escalate it by pulling a stunt. He then called Nancy a friend and said he abandons his chair and dropped the gavel. 

The chair was Emanuel Cleaver of Missouri. 

They're all so hung up in their own self importance that it's scary.

Edited by 4merper4mer
  • Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Buftex said:

I guess being called a Nazi triggers you the same way the President of the United States telling citizens of the United States to "go back where you came from" triggers some people. Buncha over-sensitive pansys.

Nothing that comes out of your  piehole triggers me because whenever I read your online version of anal leakage I just have to remind myself that Hillary Clinton is still not president.

I just have to remind myself about Gorsuch and Kavanaugh.

I just have to remind myself that today the Senate will approve Trump's 63rd circuit court judge.

Then I say again, "Hillary lost to  Trump," and sleep like an effin' baby. :lol:

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

During the hearing an interesting point was made... 

Nowhere in Trump's tweet did he name the "squad" -- yet everyone knew who he was talking about when he called them out for their language and anti-American rhetoric. Then, to remove all doubt, the four women called a press conference to confirm they are indeed those ladies. 

:lol: 

Replaying the clip now, Sean Duffy (R, Wi)

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Nothing that comes out of your  piehole triggers me because whenever I read your online version of anal leakage I just have to remind myself that Hillary Clinton is still not president.

I just have to remind myself about Gorsuch and Kavanaugh.

I just have to remind myself that today the Senate will approve Trump's 63rd circuit court judge.

Then I say again, "Hillary lost to  Trump," and sleep like an effin' baby. :lol:

You are precious... 

Edited by Buftex

14 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Saw the same (but forget where this morning, sure it's out there). If I remember right it was polling from swing states.

They're about to rule now... (on CSPAN)

And the chair just abandoned his chair after throwing a hissy fit.

Sure you're not confusing that poll with the poll of 1000 independents without a college degree? Supposedly swing voters.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Could be -- I read it in passing this morning and didn't think enough about it to look too deeply.

Didn't Trump base his entire 2016 campaign on how ***** America was?

6 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Pelosi filled her Depends and it is a three man job to change them.

Hey, say what you want about Pelosi, but at least she can peel a potato and step off a curb without Secret Service crutches at her side.