Occasi-Cortez Channeling the Rent's too damn high guy

bdutton

29 minutes ago, KRC said:

It is so ingrained into their minds that it is just a reflex action at this point. Disagree with me? RACIST!! Criticize someone from my side? NAZI!! 

It is embarrassing.

You know what's funny? The left is so blinded by rage and embarrassment that they refuse to acknowledge that the man they consider the most racist president has done more for black employment in two years than Barack Obama could actually dream of having accomplished in his eight years.

Few modern presidents were as destructive to the prosperity and freedom of black Americans as Barry.

But I'm a Nazi, so I should probably shut up. :lol:

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

You know what's funny? The left is so blinded by rage and embarrassment that they refuse to acknowledge that the man they consider the most racist president has done more for black employment in two years than Barack Obama could actually dream of having accomplished in his eight years.

Few modern presidents were as destructive to the prosperity and freedom of black Americans as Barry.

But Obama was everybody's best friend, which is far more important.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, McGee Return TD said:

yikes

But if she'd asked "What's your preferred gender pronoun," that would have somehow made more sense.  

I'm starting to look forward to the guillotine as a blessed relief from the insanity.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Buftex said:

Sorry...I was going for the exaggerated tone that ID was going with...you know, using a bunch of "de-bunked" theories to make some point.  I don't really consider most of what goes on here as "serious conversation".  

Ya think? It would appear to me that you aren't capable of having a serious conversation so generally people respond to your crap in a dismissive manner. See how that works? You get what you pay for and you aren't willing to make serious, well-thought out points.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Looks like Trump just continued the trend to me.  Presidents get too much blame or credit for the economy. 

fredgraph.png?id=LNS14000031&nsh=1

3 hours ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

... So it's weird seeing you come down to the basement with your sword out. JMO.

3 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

This did make me laugh!!!!

it's all good, just remember to follow the golden rule... when in a menage trois, no sword crossing.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

No. Speaking for myself, I say some people have TDS because they go apoplectic over anything Trump related. Look at @Doc Brown's posts here for example. He's a left leaning poster who disagrees with Trump relatively often. I can't remember anyone labeling him #OrangeManBad. That's because he provides well thought out opinions, free of the histrionics that are so prevalent with Trump's biggest haters. He's here for honest discussion with a viewpoint that is appreciated yet sorely lacking here, as most left leaning posters refuse to have honest discussions here. That's probably due to them feeling ganged up on, but when there's only one pretty chick at the bar, everyone is going to try to talk to her.

I believe you also come here to have honest discussions. I'll admit. I've been one of the people who have said you have TDS. I do it jokingly because you appear to be a good guy based on how you post on the other parts of the board. Very light hearted and good natured. So it's weird seeing you come down to the basement with your sword out. JMO.

Hey! I'm the pretty chick here! << bats eyelashes>> 

Ok, I'm the only chick here, but still... ?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

During the hearing an interesting point was made... 

Nowhere in Trump's tweet did he name the "squad" -- yet everyone knew who he was talking about when he called them out for their language and anti-American rhetoric. Then, to remove all doubt, the four women called a press conference to confirm they are indeed those ladies. 

:lol: 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

During the hearing an interesting point was made... 

Nowhere in Trump's tweet did he name the "squad" -- yet everyone knew who he was talking about when he called them out for their language and anti-American rhetoric. Then, to remove all doubt, the four women called a press conference to confirm they are indeed those ladies. 

They raised their hands "yep, that's us!"

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

I guess being called a Nazi triggers you the same way the President of the United States telling citizens of the United States to "go back where you came from" triggers some people. Buncha over-sensitive pansys.

Edited by Buftex

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

i heard on the radio today (please excuse me, it was a busy day and I don't remember who said it), that, among Dems, AOC has a 20% approval rating and Omar has a 9% approval rating.

Makes me think that's why The Don called them out: to get the other Dems to support them and damage themselves.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

i heard on the radio today (please excuse me, it was a busy day and I don't remember who said it), that, among Dems, AOC has a 20% approval rating and Omar has a 9% approval rating.

Saw the same (but forget where this morning, sure it's out there). If I remember right it was polling from swing states.

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Pelosi left the floor so her words could not be taken down? 

Nice move, Nancy. <_<

They're about to rule now... (on CSPAN)

And the chair just abandoned his chair after throwing a hissy fit.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2