Occasi-Cortez Channeling the Rent's too damn high guy

bdutton

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The amount of "white nationalists" in the population is under 10k. 

Thinking that group is real, a threat, or representative of Trump's base is why you'll lose. It's lazy, dishonest, and shows your true intention -- which is to push fascism while pretending to be fighting it. 

Amen.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Buftex said:

So, Trump doesn't have appeal to white nationalists?

We have a two party system.  If you insist on defining individuals by the very worst segments of the larger group of individuals whom support them, or have any policy overlap with, then the problem is you.

• Like (+1) 6

5 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

We have a two party system.  If you insist on defining individuals by the very worst segments of the larger group of individuals whom support them, or have any policy overlap with, then the problem is you.

This may the smartest thing I’ve heard anyone say on here in a long time. Thank you!

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

this thread is making my brain hurt

Just switch it off, and let the left tell you what to think...

Then release the Fiend.

Edit: Mostly just release the Fiend.

Edited by Koko78

20 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Not you, but you and your ilk( for Kornheiser/PTI fans) call everyone Orangemanbad or TDS if they disagree with Trump..difference?

No. Speaking for myself, I say some people have TDS because they go apoplectic over anything Trump related. Look at @Doc Brown's posts here for example. He's a left leaning poster who disagrees with Trump relatively often. I can't remember anyone labeling him #OrangeManBad. That's because he provides well thought out opinions, free of the histrionics that are so prevalent with Trump's biggest haters. He's here for honest discussion with a viewpoint that is appreciated yet sorely lacking here, as most left leaning posters refuse to have honest discussions here. That's probably due to them feeling ganged up on, but when there's only one pretty chick at the bar, everyone is going to try to talk to her.

I believe you also come here to have honest discussions. I'll admit. I've been one of the people who have said you have TDS. I do it jokingly because you appear to be a good guy based on how you post on the other parts of the board. Very light hearted and good natured. So it's weird seeing you come down to the basement with your sword out. JMO.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

17 minutes ago, KRC said:

They just didn't do enough of it in 2016. THAT was the problem. 

There are dozens of other legitimate angles to attack Trump on.  Its absolutely mind boggling to me that they're going to try to play this hand again. 

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

There are dozens of other legitimate angles to attack Trump on.  Its absolutely mind boggling to me that they're going to try to play this hand again. 

And I am sure the echo-chamber will have them all covered.

4 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

It is so ingrained into their minds that it is just a reflex action at this point. Disagree with me? RACIST!! Criticize someone from my side? NAZI!! 

It is embarrassing.

• Like (+1) 3

9 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

All they have to do to beat Trump is not be crazy, and they can't pull it off.

• Like (+1) 3