Occasi-Cortez Channeling the Rent's too damn high guy

bdutton

55 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

* Still pushing long debunked and disproven Trump/Russia conspiracy theories (check)

* Pushes baseless Trump rape charges (check)

* Pushes Epstein/Trump while ignoring Epstein/Clinton (check)

* Calls someone a Nazi for having a difference of opinion (check)

That's FOUR prog-fascist talking points in three lines. Good work, Buf. You've proven you're still the most uninformed poster down here. Which is saying a lot. :beer: 

Sorry...did you see the post I was specifically responding too?  

12 minutes ago, Buftex said:

Sure...

You still believe Trump/Russia was real. It wasn't. 

You still call people Nazis for holding different opinions. That makes you a fascist, not enlightened. 

That's on you, Buf. Be better. Get better arguments -- or at least fact based ones rather than emotional pleas better suited to the pages of a love-sick teenager's diary than a serious conversation.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

MY Nazi tendencies? MINE?

You've lost your effin' mind. But just like all the leftists behind you, you're too blinded by hate, rage and the stings from the single most embarrassing electoral ass-beating ever that the ONLY thing left in your discourse is to call everyone a Nazi and racist.

If you get time to think through your blind rage, please provide the records showing Trump going to Pedo Island with Epstein. We'll wait.

Yes, your Nazi tendencies... as seen and interpreted through the lens of an idiot:

hitler-rainbow-m.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Y

You still call people Nazis for holding different opinions.

Not you, but you and your ilk( for Kornheiser/PTI fans) call everyone Orangemanbad or TDS if they disagree with Trump..difference?

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You still believe Trump/Russia was real. It wasn't. 

You still call people Nazis for holding different opinions. That makes you a fascist, not enlightened. 

That's on you, Buf. Be better. Get better arguments -- or at least fact based ones rather than emotional pleas better suited to the pages of a love-sick teenager's diary than a serious conversation.

Sorry...I was going for the exaggerated tone that ID was going with...you know, using a bunch of "de-bunked" theories to make some point.  I don't really consider most of what goes on here as "serious conversation".  

48 minutes ago, Buftex said:

Sorry...did you see the post I was specifically responding too?  

The post you were responding to was mine.

Please point out what you read in my post that confirms I'm a Nazi.

Please give specific references to actual Nazis, and how my words support and reflect their positions.

How to Use Screaming Frog with Excel

Just now, plenzmd1 said:

Not you, but you and your ilk( for Kornheiser/PTI fans) call everyone Orangemanbad or TDS if they disagree with Trump..difference?

At times there's no difference -- the fringes on both sides of the aisle are really the same. But most times TDS is invoked, it comes after a conversation based on facts and substance has been dismissed, ignored, or called "lies by Nazis!" without anything to back it up.

Read the early pages of the Trump/Russia threads... there was clear evidence provided -- three years in advance -- which showed the story was fake. This was dismissed, repeatedly by the usual suspects who offered nothing in return in the form of a rebuttal other than "you're a Putin stooge!"

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

The post you were responding to was mine.

Please point out what you read in my post that confirms I'm a Nazi.

Please give specific references to actual Nazis, and how my words support and reflect their positions.

How to Use Screaming Frog with Excel

My point was, you are saying you are swapping out one piece of *****, for another, and acting as though it is some big win for you.  Using your reasoning, the only difference between the two is the white nationalist appeal of your guy.  Don't like be calling a racist, or a Nazi, or a white nationalist, don't support one.  

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

At times there's no difference -- the fringes on both sides of the aisle are really the same. But most times TDS is invoked, it comes after a conversation based on facts and substance has been dismissed, ignored, or called "lies by Nazis!" without anything to back it up.

Read the early pages of the Trump/Russia threads... there was clear evidence provided -- three years in advance -- which showed the story was fake. This was dismissed, repeatedly by the usual suspects who offered nothing in return in the form of a rebuttal other than "you're a Putin stooge!"

I'm a Nazi.

You're a Nazi.

He's a Nazi.

She's a Nazi.

Wouldn't you like to be a Nazi too?

Iâm a Pepper. Youâre a Pepper. Heâs a pepper. Sheâs a ...

1 minute ago, Buftex said:

My point was, you are saying you are swapping out one piece of *****, for another, and acting as though it is some big win for you.  Using your reasoning, the only difference between the two is the white nationalist appeal of your guy.  Don't like be calling a racist, or a Nazi, or a white nationalist, don't support one.  

So to be clear...anyone who supports Trump is a racist, Nazi, white nationalist.

And if we DON'T want to be shunned and called a racist, Nazi, white nationalist, then we must not support Trump.

Interesting perspective. Why, it's almost like you're putting millions of people together in a group to  accuse and punish them for something they didn't do so they change their minds, in an effort to achieve an outcome you were completely incapable of achieve on your own.

Gee, I feel like there's a word or two for that that.

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Buftex said:

That's why you're going to keep losing. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Good thread here -- nails it. 

Great thread.

President Trump was the right man at the right time. It was an absolute pleasure watching him beat the snot out of the Republican boot lickers in the primary, make HRC and the MSM melt down on election night, and then stand up strongly for *OUR* country ever since. He is a pig (and a pig is what was needed), who not only is not afraid to get down in the mud with the Leftists, but relishes it. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Buftex said:

So, Trump doesn't have appeal to white nationalists?

The amount of "white nationalists" in the population is under 10k. 

Thinking that group is real, a threat, or representative of Trump's base is why you'll lose. It's lazy, dishonest, and shows your true intention -- which is to push fascism while pretending to be fighting it. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Buftex said:

So, Trump doesn't have appeal to white nationalists?

Please tell me the substantive difference between white supremacists and leftist anarchists (especially in the historical perspective)

• Like (+1) 1