Occasi-Cortez Channeling the Rent's too damn high guy

bdutton

5 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

BTW, should prolly be another topic

If you criticize Israel or policies of the US that favor Israel, dos that make you anti semitic? 

That's about breeding people? It comes across to me as he's referring to a concept that, in his opinion, breeds crime.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

6 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:
BTW, should prolly be another topic

If you criticize Israel or policies of the US that favor Israel, dos that make you anti semitic? 

It's been discussed aplenty.

Usually critics of Israel can't help themselves but to throw out old anti-semitic stereotypes and tropes, in a way that you wouldn't see in similar criticisms of UK's government.

10 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Correction. He's a piece of ***** who kept Hillary from becoming president.

Most of us are good with that.

Chew on that. We're literally okay with a piece of ***** for president because we DIDN'T get a money-laundering elitist pig who would sell parts of America to Iran if she could push the cash through her fake Foundation while her rapist husband bounced around with Epstein on Pedo Island.

Yes, you want your own money-laundering elitist pig who will sell parts of America to please his Russian debtors, by pushing cash through fake real-estate deals, because he happens to be a rapist who pals around on Pedo Island, and Mar-Lago with Epstein...and he just happens to share your Nazi tendencies…. its' a win all around for you, so I can see how you are good with that.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Buftex said:

Yes, you want your own money-laundering elitist pig who will sell parts of America to please his Russian debtors, by pushing cash through fake real-estate deals, because he happens to be a rapist who pals around on Pedo Island, and Mar-Lago with Epstein...and he just happens to share your Nazi tendencies…. its' a win all around for you, so I can see how you are good with that.  

Will you be back if all these allegations turn out to be about Bill & Hill?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Buftex said:

* Still pushing long debunked and disproven Trump/Russia conspiracy theories (check)

* Pushes baseless Trump rape charges (check)

* Pushes Epstein/Trump while ignoring Epstein/Clinton (check)

* Calls someone a Nazi for having a difference of opinion (check)

That's FOUR prog-fascist talking points in three lines. Good work, Buf. You've proven you're still the most uninformed poster down here. Which is saying a lot. :beer: 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, Buftex said:

....and he just happens to share your Nazi tendencies…. its' a win all around for you, so I can see how you are good with that.  

MY Nazi tendencies? MINE?

You've lost your effin' mind. But just like all the leftists behind you, you're too blinded by hate, rage and the stings from the single most embarrassing electoral ass-beating ever that the ONLY thing left in your discourse is to call everyone a Nazi and racist.

If you get time to think through your blind rage, please provide the records showing Trump going to Pedo Island with Epstein. We'll wait.

• Like (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, Buftex said:

Is this really you?

See the source image

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

* Still pushing long debunked and disproven Trump/Russia conspiracy theories (check)

* Pushes baseless Trump rape charges (check)

* Pushes Epstein/Trump while ignoring Epstein/Clinton (check)

* Calls someone a Nazi for having a difference of opinion (check)

That's FOUR prog-fascist talking points in three lines. Good work, Buf. You've proven you're still the most uninformed poster down here. Which is saying a lot. :beer: 

And this just in: Hillary is still not president.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, IDBillzFan said:

MY Nazi tendencies? MINE?

You've lost your effin' mind. But just like all the leftists behind you, you're too blinded by hate, rage and the stings from the single most embarrassing electoral ass-beating ever that the ONLY thing left in your discourse is to call everyone a Nazi and racist.

If you get time to think through your blind rage, please provide the records showing Trump going to Pedo Island with Epstein. We'll wait.

Buf doesn't have to prove anything to you because you're a Nazi and only NAZIS ask for evidence!

Stop thinking and start FEELING, you NAZI! 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Buf doesn't have to prove anything to you because you're a Nazi and only NAZIS ask for evidence!

Stop thinking and start FEELING, you NAZI! 

Gonna be the shortest civil war ever when this spills to the streets.

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Let me get this straight. The one ‘congresswoman’ openly calls the President a Mother F$&@er and we’re supposed to be upset because he questions her patriotism? Hilarious! 

He is giving her publicity to keep the Dem campaign off the front page

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Buftex said:

Man, it's going to blow your mind to learn that I've shaken hands with literal Nazis - literally, "people who've shaken hands with Hitler" Third Reich NSDAP members.  

Just now, DC Tom said:

Man, it's going to blow your mind to learn that I've shaken hands with literal Nazis - literally, "people who've shaken hands with Hitler" Third Reich NSDAP members.  

Neighbour back in the day had a picture of Goebbels visiting her family to celebrate a new birth that was racially pure, the certificate was lost over the years

11 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Correction. He's a piece of ***** who kept Hillary from becoming president.

Most of us are good with that.

Chew on that. We're literally okay with a piece of ***** for president because we DIDN'T get a money-laundering elitist pig who would sell parts of America to Iran if she could push the cash through her fake Foundation while her rapist husband bounced around with Epstein on Pedo Island.

Classic BillsChan

Classic moron

24 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Gonna be the shortest civil war ever when this spills to the streets.

lollllllllll