Occasi-Cortez Channeling the Rent's too damn high guy

bdutton

54 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They called him "the occupant", all pushed for impeachment, said he was credibly accused of serious crimes including Russian collusion, says he's making women drink from toilets, Omar repeated the "grab them by the *****" and "***** hole countries" lines (on live TV). They looked spoiled and out of touch. 

In other words, it will make them the story for the week -- not any of the candidates running for office. It'll make Nancy Pelosi have to go back into trying to prevent an impeachment push. That will deepen the civil war going on with the prog-left and establishment DNC. 

And more.

Here's a highlight -- 

And AOC also said 'we don't run away from a land we love' which inadvertently says Omar doesn't love Somalia as she sure as heck got out of there.  Might that be because it is a ###hole?

52 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

he has said every one of those things..every single one . I agree it was not about 4 random people, it was about women of color who ancestry is either African or Middle Eastern..it was targeted , on that we agree

what cha waitin for?

Thank you for the thoughful reply

1) we will disagree that one must mention race to write/speak a racist idea. "Go back where they came from" breeding concept" are  statements most would say are racist statements, no mention of color.Have you ever heard anyone else say "breed" about humans having children. I see you said they they come here to have children, not they come here to breed.

2) And i must apologize to @leh-nerd skin-erd and you, and the board as it does seem i was wrong and it was Tucker Carlson who said the immigrants were "dirty"..nit Trump. That is my mistake

Issue #1. The ladies in question are politicians, and say inflammatory things that most people would not say to friends and neighbors.  As I stated earlier, these are not ladies at a Dairy Queen eating Peanut Buster Parfaits singled out for random commentary.  They are politicians skilled in the art of rhetoric.  We agree on this?

2.  As for your apology, it has been said that all white men look alike, and Tucker Carlson & Donald J. Trump are white men, so I can see where the confusion arises. I accept your apology though none was necessary. 

3 minutes ago, Buftex said:

He is a piece of *****... ***** all of you that are pretending anything different.  

Yes...but doesn't the constant outrage get tiresome?  I mean, how do you sustain the immaturity?  Don't you have to stop your temper tantrums and take a breath sometimes?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

One thing we’re apparently not going to get is a condemnation of either Antifa or the attack on the ICE facility in Tacoma. Just like squad member Omar, Ocasio-Cortez just kept on walking:

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Yes...but doesn't the constant outrage get tiresome?  I mean, how do you sustain the immaturity?  Don't you have to stop your temper tantrums and take a breath sometimes?

Nope...if taking a breath means dropping all your principles and integrity just to fit in with the creeps that post here.  There are some really demented people here...

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Holy crap on a cracker! How did President Trump get so lucky? How did Nancy let them go out there? How did anyone think this was a good idea?? Rope to hang themselves? Are they the new face of the party? These sound bites will live forever...

did she actually beg to be sworn in again?

17 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Two Minute Hate was such an adrenaline rush, now it's part of the 24/7 News Cycle

12 minutes ago, Buftex said:

Nope...if taking a breath means dropping all your principles and integrity just to fit in with the creeps that post here.  There are some really demented people here...

You don't have principles or integrity, you have histrionic reactions to a candied yam.  I pity you.  

• Like (+1) 2

easy-stove-top-candied-yams-wide.jpg

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Once again. I missed the /sarc tag. :(

no worries. i thought it obvious with the usage of the word, 'again' but i prolly should have included the /sarc.

;)

Edited by Foxx

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

No worries. i thought it obvious with the usage of the word, 'again' but i prolly should have included the /sarc.

;)

Considering who it was, I thought it was an honest question. Or, at least it didn't seem like an unreasonable question - I wouldn't have put it past her. ? 

• Thank you (+1) 1