Occasi-Cortez Channeling the Rent's too damn high guy

bdutton

Watching this stuff spin the way it does really makes one not want to bear witness. It is remarkable how shameless they have become. Actual instances of racism and bigotry have been cheapened by this madness. Oh well, sometimes it's more enjoyable to join the lunatics...

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

The President never mentioned race and he never mentioned them by name in his tweets.

He is trolling the Dems and their braindead followers and, of course, they bought it again.

So predictable.

He’s just letting them know he is here, in case they forgot

Just now, IDBillzFan said:

Was Pelosi really stupid enough to make that comment?

Please tell me this is a hoax.

Hard to imagine she's getting in line with AOC and her shrills.

Dude, yall are not seeing what is happening... AOC has a lot of support from a particular media, who has a lot of influence.

Just now, Paulus said:

Dude, yall are not seeing what is happening... AOC has a lot of support from a particular media, who has a lot of influence.

Hey...personally, I hope they make her speaker of the house. I want nothing but upward mobility for her. The more influential she becomes, the more money she'll make. The more money she makes, the better the chances she will hire someone to teach her how to peel a potato and speak at the same time!

Only in America! 

2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Hey...personally, I hope they make her speaker of the house. I want nothing but upward mobility for her. The more influential she becomes, the more money she'll make. The more money she makes, the better the chances she will hire someone to teach her how to peel a potato and speak at the same time!

Only in America! 

maybe one day she'll learn how to use a garbage disposal

13 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Was Pelosi really stupid enough to make that comment?

Please tell me this is a hoax.

Hard to imagine she's getting in line with AOC and her shrills.

She said it twice in the past few weeks alone: 

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/07/08/pelosi_on_census_question_trump_wants_to_make_america_white_again.html

21 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

That’s really a gross mischaracterization of many on this board who routinely admit when trump does things that are off base- many even who have said they don’t like the flavor of this specific tweet. It’s not blind homerism to argue that it’s not racist, and you haven’t provided a single reason that it is. You bailed out of our other conversation ala Humperdinck and the battle to “The Pain.” And you haven’t logically explained why it’s racist. Just because people are shouting that it is, doesn’t mean it is. 

20 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Again, go back to the original three tweets (I posted them several times in  this thread) and please tell me what was written that was "racist". 

I understand you are hearing a dog whistle, but honestly? There simply isn't anything racist in his tweets.  

It is not a gross mischaracterization, it is what happens on this board routinely. Disagree with a Trump policy, or a Trump communication etc, and be  branded  OrangeManBad or TDS..Happens to me all the time, no matter how often i agree with him...as soon as i disagree its only cause #orangemanbad. We should have a hashtag on here #Trumpisgod to conteract

In terms of rthis tweet being racist. the phrase"they should go back to where they came from" is widely associated worldwide with racist groups and far right groups.. If you believe to be racist statement has to explicitly state the color of someone's skin, then you are right, there is no way Trump will ever say anything racist, nor will anyone in this world for the most part. So these people should go back where they came from, they are dirty, they came here  here to breed...all good!

27 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

How about racist because it is racist and vile and not because of of who said it. 

I mean at some point can anything  or anyone on this board does not agree 100% with Trump and not be branded OrangeManBad or TDS?  Be the same as brading all Trump sypporters Nazi's .

How about we disagree with his some of his ideas, and tons of the way he communicates..and agree with other stuff he has done. Or do we all just have to kneel at the altar of Trump( or the Dems in Tibs case)  and be afraid that if criticize or disagree with party/leader, that does not make us weaker. 

Good luck. I can applaud Trump’s many good accomplishments. But you won’t find the billsChan crew attacking him when he goes wrong. Except for the worst they can say, “That’s just Trump being Trump” and “But Hillary...”

Objective discussion is not what happens here. Or discussion at all. It’s mostly just grabassery in the (99%) boys lockerroom. 

Some called me a racist today. That’s someone who I would have thought was above personal attacks. billsChan/PPP bringing out the best in the Buffalo fanbase. Congrats. 

3 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

In terms of rthis tweet being racist. the phrase"they should go back to where they came from" is widely associated worldwide with racist groups and far right groups.. If you believe to be racist statement has to explicitly state the color of someone's skin, then you are right, there is no way Trump will ever say anything racist, nor will anyone in this world for the most part. So these people should go back where they came from, they are dirty, they came here  here to breed...all good!

No, it really is not. That is the dog whistle only you (and others with have an #OrangeManBad mindset) can hear. 

3 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

It is not a gross mischaracterization, it is what happens on this board routinely. Disagree with a Trump policy, or a Trump communication etc, and be  branded  OrangeManBad or TDS..Happens to me all the time, no matter how often i agree with him...as soon as i disagree its only cause #orangemanbad. We should have a hashtag on here #Trumpisgod to conteract

The word you're looking for is xenophobic.

It's different than racism.

And xenophobic is still debatable, but at least it's a better debate.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BeginnersMind said:

Good luck. I can applaud Trump’s many good accomplishments. But you won’t find the billsChan crew attacking him when he goes wrong. Except for the worst they can say, “That’s just Trump being Trump” and “But Hillary...”

Objective discussion is not what happens here. Or discussion at all. It’s mostly just grabassery in the (99%) boys lockerroom. 

Some called me a racist today. That’s someone who I would have thought was above personal attacks. billsChan/PPP bringing out the best in the Buffalo fanbase. Congrats. 

So now you know what it's like to be accused of racism, when you don't think you made a racist comment.

This is the world that you've been a champion of during your 100 screen name postings.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Here’s the thing.  He didn’t say any of that.  He qualified everything he said.

You want to make this be about racism, because you just know in your heart that the President is racist, despite there being no evidence, because you need him and his supporters to be racists; which is why what he said was so dumb.  It opened the door for exactly this sort of nonsense.

• Like (+1) 5