Occasi-Cortez Channeling the Rent's too damn high guy

bdutton

16 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

so you really think a POTUS telling brown people who oppose his views to " go back where you came from" is what MAGA stands for?

I guess you forgot the part where he says they should come back and tell us how it's done.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

Yeah, ok Sparky.

I have a brain (unlike you) and I don't need anyone to form my opinions for me.

Brainwashed are you people on the left, so don't be throwing any stones in your glass house buddy.

So, you're admitting he has a brain.

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

so you really think a POTUS telling brown people who oppose his views to " go back where you came from" is what MAGA stands for?

3 minutes ago, njbuff said:

What kind of a brain is it? I have no idea.

One that has trouble with how acronyms work apparently.

7 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

at some point ya call a cigar a cigar...he has tweeted racist things for three years..this one possibly the most blatant " brown people are not part of my America"..go back from where you came"!

You always claim people with TDS cant see the forest for the trees, and it sure seems that goes both ways. If you cannot see this as a racist, baiting tweet, and call him out for it, i am lost.

This is just pure red meat to his base, and if posting racist tweets is okay as a political strategy i think we have truly entered the 4th circle..and this guy is driving us there

“Aww shucks that’s just Trump being Trump. Wacky guy. “

Says DR. 

“What’s a little blatant anti-brown people talk from the president?”

Personally, I can’t stand AOC and her re-elect Trump gang. But it’s not because I’m racist. Trump on the other hand decided race was the way to go. He didn’t misspeak. He wasn’t subtle. Just went for it. I’ve not called his statements racist or dog whistling before, but this one leaves no room for discussion. 

billsChan won’t care. He’s the (meaning now changing?) white knight. See last 3 pages. 

Edited by BeginnersMind
  • Like (+1) 1

if one wants to take one-third of an extended tweet out of the entire context, sure, you might be able to lay claim to racism. however, this is a time worn tactic for those whose have an ax to grind. placed in it's proper context though, you can not claim racism, it is disingenuous at best.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Foxx said:

if one wants to take one-third of an extended tweet out of the entire context, sure, you might be able to lay claim to racism. however, this is a time worn tactic for those whose have an ax to grind. placed in it's proper context though, you can not claim racism, it is disingenuous at best.

Context he says. Nah. Can’t call this a racist statement. You just can’t criticize him. 

“So interesting to see ‘Progressive’ Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world, now loudly and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it is done.”

Just now, BeginnersMind said:

Context he says. Nah. Can’t call this a racist statement. You just can’t criticize him. 

“So interesting to see ‘Progressive’ Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world, now loudly and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it is done.”

you're an idiot.

2 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

If he changed the word "countries" to "states" he could have been talking about Pelosi.

1 minute ago, 4merper4mer said:

If he changed the word "countries" to "states" he could have been talking about Pelosi.

De———flected. Nice save. B-Man can post a meme, DR a Twitter opinion from some guy, and this just goes away. 

It’s cool. My grandfather was a racist and I loved him. But maybe I would call him on it if he was president. 

Hillary! Merkel shakes! Alien patents! 17! 

8 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

De———flected. Nice save. B-Man can post a meme, DR a Twitter opinion from some guy, and this just goes away. 

It’s cool. My grandfather was a racist and I loved him. But maybe I would call him on it if he was president. 

Hillary! Merkel shakes! Alien patents! 17! 

Commies of all races are woefully misguided or highly deceptive.  The end result is always the same.

12 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Three of the four he's referring to were born in the US.  Is this a subtle shot at Ford, Reagan, and HW?  All this guy has to do is let the Dems destroy themselves with infighting and he'll cruise to reelection with how good the economy is right now.  Somebody take his phone away.

55 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Not sure what context is lost at all. I do believe Trump is flesh and blood like the rest of us, and he makes mistakes and has deep character flaws. It’s okay to say that and still believe in his policies   

2 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Three of the four he's referring to were born in the US.  Is this a subtle shot at Ford, Reagan, and HW?  All this guy has to do is let the Dems destroy themselves with infighting and he'll cruise to reelection with how good the economy is right now.  Somebody take his phone away.

Confused on this post. 

6 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Not sure what context is lost at all. I do believe Trump is flesh and blood like the rest of us, and he makes mistakes and has deep character flaws. It’s okay to say that and still believe in his policies   

When he does something inarguably offensive, “Hillary” is the response. billsChan has a narrative to follow. 

11 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

This tweet won’t matter to the base. He’s gone after POWs for being prisoners and gold star families. A shot at brown folks won’t move the needle. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

7 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Not sure what context is lost at all. I do believe Trump is flesh and blood like the rest of us, and he makes mistakes and has deep character flaws. It’s okay to say that and still believe in his policies   ...

perhaps one might be able to explain exactly how this is racist. 

"... Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it is done.”

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

perhaps one might be able to explain exactly how this is racist. 

"... Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it is done.”

What happened to your context bona fides?

Did you forget the sentence before? Here let me paste it for you:

“So interesting to see ‘Progressive’ Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe,”

1 minute ago, BeginnersMind said:

What happened to your context bona fides?

Did you forget the sentence before? Here let me paste it for you:

“So interesting to see ‘Progressive’ Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe,”

How does race play a role in any government being a complete and total catastrophe?  If you think it does, you are the racist.  It doesn't.

There is only one letter in Trump's tweet that indicates bias.  Hint: it's the letter e.  That bias could be considered ideological, nationalistic or xenophobic but hardly racist if you're being truthful.  The problem is those other words don't trigger enough people so the inaccurate word racist is a must.

You accused me of deflection earlier but commies like you use it regularly.  When they are criticized, let's talk about a progressive's race, gender, religion, sexual orientation or any other singular point of emphasis and use it to deflect.  Deflect away from the fact that their ideology fails.  Deflect toward the fact that every person has flaws but that those who disagree with the ideology must have their flaws pointed out and used to advance the failed ideology.  

Trump was certainly inarticulate and inaccurate in his tweet.  He was also correct about ideologies that always fail.  But by all means I suppose we should focus on how polite someone is when deciding the ideology that will define our future.  Then we should let commies define what is polite.  That'll work.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1