Occasi-Cortez Channeling the Rent's too damn high guy

bdutton

35 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Sounds like a 12 year old is in charge of that House Democrats account. 

I believe they are aping AOC’s rhetoric to either make her look silly, or use her momentum against her.

it won’t work in either case but it’s a fun fireworks show.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Hedge said:

We may need a new thread for all of this fun: The Left Eats It's Own

I think this stuff is just getting going...between this in-fighting, and the things that will likely be exposed, the party just might implode and be overtaken by an alternative party, eventually (possibly before 2024 even).

Edited by OJ Tom

13 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I just watched this, she is a real joke. She has no business being in congress. 

Was very pleasing watching an intelligent competent knowledgeable person put here in her place and leave her speechless. 

She's dumb, she needs to go after her term is up.

• Like (+1) 2

Her arrogance is breathtaking. How could someone so young and clearly inexperienced get this pompous? It’s amazing to me that the Democratic caucus doesn’t send her to back bench Siberia. I’m guessing they’re hoping she trips up on her own and the system eats her alive.

16 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

If she were only a tad smarter, she could have done far better in that exchange, by asking him if he is equating parents seeking safety and a better life with committing acts of domestic violence.

3 hours ago, pop gun said:

Was very pleasing watching an intelligent competent knowledgeable person put here in her place and leave her speechless. 

She win her house seat

she ha no business talking on behalf of anything at all publicly

6 hours ago, pop gun said:

She absolutely needs to stay strictly for the entertainment value