Occasi-Cortez Channeling the Rent's too damn high guy

bdutton

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

You sure that wasn't the Williamson one dollar donations to get her on the stage for the next debate?  Link  

No, it was definitely about AOC, not Williamson, though I like their thinking.

23 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Gotta give her credit. She's a good little puppet. No one heard her testimony. Just the image of her being sworn in. Not even sure what value there is to that, but who am I to question Justice Democrats. I'm sure they have a plan.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

You know who else was bringing in a lot of money?

Jeffrey Epstein and Hillary Clinton.

But hey...I'm the one deluding myself.

Not to mention, if you're paying attention, AOC is getting a lot of money from the right. They want her dumb-as-bricks take on America polluting the airwaves at every step.

Really? Are you evoking a pedophile into this? And, you mocking AOC's intelligence? 

Please, tell me more...

Honestly, I disagree with most of what this lady does. However, I am beyond amused at how much of a reaction people give her. It is beyond remarkable. 

That said... Look at how this remarkable woman utterly destroys the current regime's failed border policies...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/aoc-tears-into-trump-hearing-migrant

AOC is the anti-Trump. A strong woman POC, standing up to the evils of white supremacy... Again, remarkable.

13 minutes ago, Paulus said:

Really? Are you evoking a pedophile into this? And, you mocking AOC's intelligence? 

Please, tell me more...

Honestly, I disagree with most of what this lady does. However, I am beyond amused at how much of a reaction people give her. It is beyond remarkable. 

That said... Look at how this remarkable woman utterly destroys the current regime's failed border policies...

AOC is the anti-Trump. A strong woman POC, standing up to the evils of white supremacy... Again, remarkable.

she is propped up 1,000% by the media, goodness knows why

her army of 5 in the House will work wonders.....

9 minutes ago, Paulus said:

This is the dumbest thing I've read today, and I've read stuff from Tibs.

POC? Why is it people on the left, like yourself, judge EVERYONE by skin color?

Are you so weak of mind that you can't evaluate and judge people on their character?

Are you so mentally lazy that the only way you can win an argument about how stupid AOC is is to box her into the 'untouchable ring' of skin color so you call someone a racist?

It's lazy thinkers like yourself that is turning the DNC into the schittstorm everyone laughs at today. Incapable of independent thought, you use phrases like POC in hopes of making people stop discussing things with you.

AOC is a mental midget. A puppet commandeered by Justice Democrats. Remove Justice Democrats and she's an unemployed bartender who can't peel a potato. Period.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Paulus said:

She's simply auditioning for her next gig at MSNBC when Nancy dispatches Saikat and the word funnel into AOC's mouth dries up just in time for the '20 elections.   So far, this week the Justice League picked a fight with Nancy & Congressional Black Caucus.  She's also making more enemies among the party apparatus in Queens.  She's not only going to get primaried, but there's a good chance she will be booted off the Dem ticket.

I always found people exaggerate their enunciation when they have nothing of substance to say.  

• Like (+1) 2

26 minutes ago, Paulus said:

Says the guy who has reacted quite a bit his own lately.  

6 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

I think AOC is a dingbat but got to love how she is stirring things up on the Democrats.  Maybe the Dems will think things through next time before they employ strategies like identity politics.

Dems think things through??

:w00t:

• Haha (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Paulus said:

Please, tell me more...

Honestly, I disagree with most of what this lady does.  However, I am beyond amused at how much of a reaction people give her. It is beyond remarkable

You must be joking...she is the proverbial train racing down the tracks out of control...it's impossible to look away.

6 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I find it fascinating how so many are comparing these young ones to the Tea Party. The Tea Party of course came in hoping to slash taxes and spending and get government out of peoples lives. These kids want increased taxes and spending and to have government involved in every aspect of our lives. Yep...sounds about right! What’s the opposite of tea...crumpets?

I think I may have been one of the first to say this.  Here is my explanation.

When the Tea Party people got into congress, they didn't want to compromise with anybody on anything.  They had their mantra and ran hard at it causing scuffles with the entrenched Rs.  Who can forget John Boehner vs Paul Ryan?

Now we're seeing a very similar thing with the 4 "women of color" freshman representatives.  They won't even compromise with Nancy Pelosi.  They have their mantra of equality and environment.  

Yes, their ideology is different.  Diametrically opposed actually.  But their strategies are very similar IMHO.

Dana Bash agrees with me for what that's worth.

“I was thinking it’s easy for people to look at this and say it’s women fighting amongst each other. But I could easily see this kind of dynamic going on with John Boehner, Paul Ryan, and the Tea Party,”

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/cnns-dana-bash-compares-pelosi-aoc-feud-to-tea-party-split-in-gop-led-house/

3 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Understood.

Do think they are similar in tactics at all?

No, the Tea Party was organized and professional. These ladies are nothing but a bunch of immature nut cases. In the old days, people like AOC started assembling political and legislative experience at the City Council and School Board level and moved up from there. Apparently the old days are over!

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

No, the Tea Party was organized and professional. These ladies are nothing but a bunch of immature nut cases. In the old days, people like AOC started assembling political and legislative experience at the City Council and School Board level and moved up from there. Apparently the old days are over!

Evidently, with Trump as prez :).