Occasi-Cortez Channeling the Rent's too damn high guy

bdutton

7 minutes ago, Paulus said:

You're just too old and white. Must have a problem with the new POC in Congress... Man, they are out-liberalling the liberals.

You are one weird dude. Someday soon I expect to hear you received a court order requiring you to stay at least 100 yards away from AOC for the next five years.  :wacko:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

15 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

I'm confused. AOC calls herself a woman of color and she is whiter than me and I'm a WASP. She likes to wear white clothes to make her skin look darker. I might give her a poke but I'd put the blinders on me and muzzle her.

Image result for gus poke meme

18 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

You are one weird dude. Someday soon I expect to hear you received a court order requiring you to stay at least 100 yards away from AOC for the next five years.  :wacko:

Yall are a bunch of wet blankets. Honestly, how you guys can take talk of AOC so seriously is another sign that this country has some serious problems. Also,

tenor.gif?itemid=7971816

10 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

“What a weak argument, because you can’t get your way and because you’re getting pushback you resort to using the race card? Unbelievable. That’s unbelievable to me,” Clay said.

Hopefully, they remember this when they blindly use it against Republicans for anything and everything.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

About time House Dems lost patience with Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.). Playing the race card against the speaker?! Rep. Terri A. Sewell (D-Ala.): “So, to even insinuate that I, or any other member of the New Dems, would promote policies that are racist and hateful or ones that would negatively impact communities of color is deeply offensive and couldn’t be further from the truth.” 

9 hours ago, Paulus said:

You're just too old and white. Must have a problem with the new POC in Congress... Man, they are out-liberalling the liberals.

No, she's too skeletal and stupid.  Give her half a brain and 20 lbs, and she might be attractive.

42 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

About time House Dems lost patience with Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.). Playing the race card against the speaker?! Rep. Terri A. Sewell (D-Ala.): “So, to even insinuate that I, or any other member of the New Dems, would promote policies that are racist and hateful or ones that would negatively impact communities of color is deeply offensive and couldn’t be further from the truth.” 

I think AOC is a dingbat but got to love how she is stirring things up on the Democrats.  Maybe the Dems will think things through next time before they employ strategies like identity politics.

I find it fascinating how so many are comparing these young ones to the Tea Party. The Tea Party of course came in hoping to slash taxes and spending and get government out of peoples lives. These kids want increased taxes and spending and to have government involved in every aspect of our lives. Yep...sounds about right! What’s the opposite of tea...crumpets?

10 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I find it fascinating how so many are comparing these young ones to the Tea Party. The Tea Party of course came in hoping to slash taxes and spending and get government out of peoples lives. These kids want increased taxes and spending and to have government involved in every aspect of our lives. Yep...sounds about right! What’s the opposite of tea...crumpets?

Those four are the Crumpets Strumpets.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

12 hours ago, Paulus said:

I really think some of you guys on the right are deluding yourselves about the direction our country is headed. Remember, this is all based on money, and if you really think AOC isn't bringing it in...

You know who else was bringing in a lot of money?

Jeffrey Epstein and Hillary Clinton.

But hey...I'm the one deluding myself.

Not to mention, if you're paying attention, AOC is getting a lot of money from the right. They want her dumb-as-bricks take on America polluting the airwaves at every step.

19 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

You know who else was bringing in a lot of money?

Jeffrey Epstein and Hillary Clinton.

But hey...I'm the one deluding myself.

Not to mention, if you're paying attention, AOC is getting a lot of money from the right. They want her dumb-as-bricks take on America polluting the airwaves at every step.

Any shot you have a link to this?  I’d love to be able to examine it.

44 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

No need to spend money on it. She is the darling of the left and as such she gets a lot of attention from the MSM. Let them do all the work. And come 2020 just point at all the sound bytes (from her and many of the other way lefties)  and say “is this what you want/need?”

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

No link. It was a long Twitter thread a couple of weeks ago, a Twitchy or Brietbart thing, where everyone was posting their donation to keep AOC around. 

6 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

No link. It was a long Twitter thread a couple of weeks ago, a Twitchy or Brietbart thing, where everyone was posting their donation to keep AOC around. 

You sure that wasn't the Williamson one dollar donations to get her on the stage for the next debate?  Link  

20 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

i offered to contribute $5 on occasion, i doubt its millions