Occasi-Cortez Channeling the Rent's too damn high guy

bdutton

Just now, IDBillzFan said:

Anyone who pays any attention to AOC and still considers her 'hot' is clearly someone who sees women as nothing more than an accessory.

A liberal?

28 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

That's a pretty superficial take you have going on there. Whether she's physically attractive is purely subjective, but I find it very difficult to watch a woman struggle -- actually struggle -- to simultaneously speak AND peel potato, and think she is hot in any manner at any time in any world.

Anyone who pays any attention to AOC and still considers her 'hot' is clearly someone who sees women as nothing more than an accessory.

What a load... She got elected to Congress, didn't she? She has masterfully manipulated her way to seriously being able to influence the lives of many Americans. If you think those are not accomplishments and can only judge someone on their potato peeling skills, that says a lot about you,

giphy.webp

4 hours ago, /dev/null said:

I have never been afraid to admit AOC is hot, but she is in the Danger Zone

Kenny Logins wrote a whole song about it, man... Maybe, you need to enter the danger zone and see for yourself. 

4 hours ago, row_33 said:

This is priceless, time to bring the hammer down, Nancy...

Shhhhh this is great!! 

I don't watch soap operas (are they still a thing?), or Real Housewives, or anything like that, but I imagine it can't be better viewing than this "spat" between Nancy and the four-newbies. While I think Nancy is aging rapidly, my money is still on her. She knows how to reward and punish, and she's been around long enough to know that the revenge is a dish best served cold.  My only question is if she goes after AOC or her handlers? The other three? I think she's gotta be more circumspect about.  But, I am enjoying watching the show!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Paulus said:

There is a movie reference... Are you making fun of her looks with that? Really? 

aoc-2.jpg

I have never seen men so ashamed to admit a chick is hot. Politics has some of yall blinded to who you really are, haha. 

She's not hot.  She's ***** annoying.

18 minutes ago, Paulus said:

What a load... She got elected to Congress, didn't she? She has masterfully manipulated her way to seriously being able to influence the lives of many Americans. If you think those are not accomplishments and can only judge someone on their potato peeling skills, that says a lot about you,

AOC won a beauty contest held by Justice Democrats, who ran her campaign in a low-hanging-fruit of a district. The only time she uses her own words is when she tries to be extemporaneous, which is when the stupid bleeds out of her piehole and she becomes a Twitter meme for a few hours.

She didn't win the seat. Justice Democrats did. She's their puppet. Her only accomplishment so far is not screwing things up for them. Yet.

On the flip side, they're doing a great job screwing things up on their own. Not even Tibs is stupid enough to play the race card on Pelosi, and he still thinks the Russians got Trump elected.

• Like (+1) 2

45 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

AOC won a beauty contest held by Justice Democrats, who ran her campaign in a low-hanging-fruit of a district. The only time she uses her own words is when she tries to be extemporaneous, which is when the stupid bleeds out of her piehole and she becomes a Twitter meme for a few hours.

She didn't win the seat. Justice Democrats did. She's their puppet. Her only accomplishment so far is not screwing things up for them. Yet.

On the flip side, they're doing a great job screwing things up on their own. Not even Tibs is stupid enough to play the race card on Pelosi, and he still thinks the Russians got Trump elected.

So, you're saying she is the future of the Democratic Party...?

Seriously, this lady pounder the streets and did get elected. Maybe, she won the lottery, but they did interview for the chance to win the lottery, in this case. And, she won that, too. This is life as you know it, whether you like it or not.

4 minutes ago, Paulus said:

So, you're saying she is the future of the Democratic Party...?

Seriously, this lady pounder the streets and did get elected. Maybe, she won the lottery, but they did interview for the chance to win the lottery, in this case. And, she won that, too. This is life as you know it, whether you like it or not.

I certainly hope she's the future the Democratic Party. It's about time America got to see how stupid people on the left really are,  and what better way to make your case than to push a dumb-as-brick bartender and tell everyone she developed a New Green Deal on an Etch-A-Sketch, calling for the removal of air travel to save a planet this is going to kill us in 12 years.

It's my fervent hope she knocks off Pelosi and runs for President as soon as she is potty-trained.

• Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I certainly hope she's the future the Democratic Party. It's about time America got to see how stupid people on the left really are,  and what better way to make your case than to push a dumb-as-brick bartender and tell everyone she developed a New Green Deal on an Etch-A-Sketch, calling for the removal of air travel to save a planet this is going to kill us in 12 years.

It's my fervent hope she knocks off Pelosi and runs for President as soon as she is potty-trained.

Interesting.  My fervent hope is that grownups reclaim that party and they get back to more centrist policies.  It's not happening any time soon, but that still is the hope.

It would be nice to see them actually go back to being the "working man's" party.  (Insert "person" for "man" and close enough.). And not just in lip service but actual policies.  They haven't been there for decades, but that is the hope.

5 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

The 4 "women of color" D freshman are the D's version of the Tea Party.

Not even close. The Tea Party, in its earliest stages, comprised tens of thousands of pissed off Americans who who couldn't stand the fact Barack Obama was using the American flag to wipe his ass and flick at the country with moronic pay-to-play deals like Obamacare and the Recovery Act, which did nothing but take taxpayer funds and stuff it in the pockets of people and companies who supported him.

The four freshman are individual efforts in regional spots. The left's answer to the Tea Party was Occupy Wall Street, which was fine until they started using police cars as toilet paper and passing diseases around int heir tents. Now their Tea Party is Antifa.

10 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Not even close. The Tea Party, in its earliest stages, comprised tens of thousands of pissed off Americans who who couldn't stand the fact Barack Obama was using the American flag to wipe his ass and flick at the country with moronic pay-to-play deals like Obamacare and the Recovery Act, which did nothing but take taxpayer funds and stuff it in the pockets of people and companies who supported him.

The four freshman are individual efforts in regional spots. The left's answer to the Tea Party was Occupy Wall Street, which was fine until they started using police cars as toilet paper and passing diseases around int heir tents. Now their Tea Party is Antifa.

right. the Tea Party was the base from which the Trump organization's support was founded upon. the Dems are severely miscalculating the ground swell that has sprung up against their fascist ideals. don't believe the main stream propagandists, we are not the minority.

if by chance they are successful (always a chance, right?) and retake the Presidency in 2020 and try to continue to implement their agenda from the Obama days, as well as the deranged ideals that they are currently embarking upon, there is going hell to pay. look at the order of magnitude the Tea Party demographic underwent from it's initial support during the Obama years to Trumps Presidency. the next order of magnitude is going to stupefy if they are that oblivious.

we are headed for a violent, physical confrontation, of which i am increasingly convinced is their end game.

11 minutes ago, Foxx said:

we are headed for a violent, physical confrontation, of which i am increasingly convinced is their end game.

I’m increasingly convinced this is the Russian’s end game.  They realize that they can’t take us down from without so they are trying to take us down from within. 

*snicker* I bet she will snap back at him claiming he is asserting "male privilege" of some sort. 

Democratic lawmaker unloads on Ocasio-Cortez, chief of staff for 'using the race card'

Rep. Wm. Lacy Clay (D-Mo.) unloaded on Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) on Wednesday for "using the race card” after Ocasio-Cortez accused Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) of being racially insensitive.

Clay, a member of the Congressional Black Caucus, fumed at Ocasio-Cortez and the group of progressive lawmakers that includes Reps. Rashida Tlaib (Mich.), Ilhan Omar (Minn.) and Ayanna Pressley (Mass.).

“What a weak argument, because you can’t get your way and because you’re getting pushback you resort to using the race card? Unbelievable. That’s unbelievable to me,” Clay said. “I could care less. I could really care less. I agree with the Speaker. Four people, four votes out of 240 people, who cares.”

</snip>

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

I really think some of you guys on the right are deluding yourselves about the direction our country is headed. Remember, this is all based on money, and if you really think AOC isn't bringing it in...

12 hours ago, DC Tom said:

She's not hot.  She's ***** annoying.

You're just too old and white. Must have a problem with the new POC in Congress... Man, they are out-liberalling the liberals.

Edited by Paulus