Occasi-Cortez Channeling the Rent's too damn high guy

bdutton

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Dude... AOC is an Alaska 5.

She only looks attractive because she’s standing next to people like Nancy Pelosi.

She was cute in college.  But she's developed that whole skeletal progressive look that so many of them seem to have.

56 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I see AOC and she reminds me of "They Kill Horses, Don't They"?

There is a movie reference... Are you making fun of her looks with that? Really? 

aoc-2.jpg

I have never seen men so ashamed to admit a chick is hot. Politics has some of yall blinded to who you really are, haha. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Paulus said:

There is a movie reference... Are you making fun of her looks with that? Really? 

aoc-2.jpg

I have never seen men so ashamed to admit a chick is hot. Politics has some of yall blinded to who you really are, haha. 

Wait. I thought progressives wanted men to look below the surface of the skin and find the beauty within? Are we supposed to judge women by their brains and acomplishments, or idolize vapid airheads based only on their looks? 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Paulus said:

aoc-2.jpg

But, she’s not...

She’s not ugly by any means, but she also doesn’t stand out in a crowd.

Shes the kind of woman, whom with a great personality could be above average; but instead her combination vapidity and narcissistic certainty make her kind of repellent.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Paulus said:

aoc-2.jpg

Ashamed?  No. Beauty is only skin deep. Hotness goes beyond, way beyond what a woman looks like. 

16 minutes ago, LikeIGiveADarn said:

Wait. I thought progressives wanted men to look below the surface of the skin and find the beauty within? Are we supposed to judge women by their brains and acomplishments, or idolize vapid airheads based only on their looks? 

Liberalism is so confusing. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, LikeIGiveADarn said:

Ehh, why not both?

1562817324774.png

12 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Ashamed?  No. Beauty is only skin deep. Hotness goes beyond, way beyond what a woman looks like. 

Liberalism is so confusing. 

Sure, if she was on the red team...

1 hour ago, keepthefaith said:

This made my day, AOC playing the race card with Pelosi. :lol:

AOC ups ante in feud with Pelosi, suggests speaker is 'singling out of newly elected women of color

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ocasio-cortez-pelosi-singling-out-women-color

Nancy's trying to make Congress white again...

Edited by Golden Goat

6 hours ago, Paulus said:

aoc-2.jpg

I have never been afraid to admit AOC is hot, but she is in the Danger Zone

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Paulus said:

aoc-2.jpg

I'm confused. AOC calls herself a woman of color and she is whiter than me and I'm a WASP. She likes to wear white clothes to make her skin look darker. I might give her a poke but I'd put the blinders on me and muzzle her.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, /dev/null said:

I have never been afraid to admit AOC is hot, but she is in the Danger Zone

And this is the thing I can’t understand.  To me a woman in the danger zone is not hot. I guess I’m not superficial. 

9 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

This made my day, AOC playing the race card with Pelosi. :lol:

AOC ups ante in feud with Pelosi, suggests speaker is 'singling out of newly elected women of color

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ocasio-cortez-pelosi-singling-out-women-color

Identity politics versus identity politics. This should be fun. 

• Like (+1) 2

10 hours ago, Paulus said:

That's a pretty superficial take you have going on there. Whether she's physically attractive is purely subjective, but I find it very difficult to watch a woman struggle -- actually struggle -- to simultaneously speak AND peel potato, and think she is hot in any manner at any time in any world.

Anyone who pays any attention to AOC and still considers her 'hot' is clearly someone who sees women as nothing more than an accessory.