Occasi-Cortez Channeling the Rent's too damn high guy

bdutton

On 7/7/2019 at 12:24 PM, row_33 said:

It’s just the House, always contains a bunch of loonies. Two years and out.

The problem is the particular district likes the loonies and vote to have them stay there indefinitely.  Maxine Waters and Steve King are prime examples.

2 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

The problem is the particular district likes the loonies and vote to have them stay there indefinitely.  Maxine Waters and Steve King are prime examples.

They give the media a reason to exist

51 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Sometimes the Daily Mail can be a goldmine! Poor AOC has to woooooooooooooorrrrrrrrkkkkkkkk....

Ocasio-Cortez also said too much power in Congress is given to the speaker - I'm sure that endeared her to Nancy. LOL

* Nancy Pelosi delivered a harsh lecture to her Democratic lawmakers, warning them to stop tweeting about their colleagues
* 'You got a complaint? You come and talk to me about it. But do not tweet about our Members and expect us to think that that is just ok,' she said
* Pelosi met with Democratic lawmakers at the Capitol Wednesday morning
* She warned them to watch their public spats
* Her lecture came after Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said she has not spoken to the speaker in months
* She also claimed Democratic leadership gave her prominent committee assignments in an attempt to keep her busy
'I was assigned to some of the busiest committees and four subcommittees. So my hands are full. And sometimes I wonder if they're trying to keep me busy'

* The freshman Democrat made her comments to the New Yorker podcast
* Ocasio-Cortez also said too much power in Congress is given to the speaker
* Pelosi and 'the squad' - four young liberal lawmakers - got in a public feud
 * 'All these people have their public whatever and their Twitter world. But they didn't have any following,' Pelosi said of them

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

* She also claimed Democratic leadership gave her prominent committee assignments in an attempt to keep her busy
'I was assigned to some of the busiest committees and four subcommittees. So my hands are full. And sometimes I wonder if they're trying to keep me busy'

"No one told me being in Congress meant doing actual work!"

Things actresses say when reality hits them in the face.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Not true.  She's also a bartender, and a ***** moron.

She is also a congresswoman and one of the hottest women in America, right now... 

giphy.webp

Edited by Paulus