Occasi-Cortez Channeling the Rent's too damn high guy

bdutton

33 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Humor often times can be found in comical statements that, unless otherwise pointed out as humor, are easily considered truth.

Like this:

“Things are very bad at the border,” Ocasio-Cortez explained to the press, “but I need them even more badder. That way the children will be very sad and then I will stand at the fence and see them be very sad, which will make me be very sad, and people will take pictures of me being sad, and people will see those pictures and they will be sad, and then there will be no more borders.”

6 hours ago, row_33 said:

on the subway the other day, a man and a small speaking child had the following conversation for half an hour near me:

Child:  is THIS our stop?

Man:  no, we have 6 more

Child out loud: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... St George, is that our stop

Man:  yes

next stop

Child:  is THIS our stop?

Man:  no, we have 5 more

Child out loud: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, ... St George, is that our stop

Man:  yes

it was kind of cute for a kid and his dad, it's not cute doing this EVERY HOUR with AOC in her realm

357233d1549202654-sunday-laughs-got-any-

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Mommy is mad at yall...

Making women drink from toilets... For shame.

AOC is a modern marvel. Idc what anyone says. She makes me hate myself for not being king of the planet by now. 

11 minutes ago, Paulus said:

Mommy is mad at yall...

Making women drink from toilets... For shame.

AOC is a modern marvel. Idc what anyone says. She makes me hate myself for not being king of the planet by now. 

The world that cares is still waiting for someone to corroborate her story...or rather, the story Justice Democrats told their puppet to tweet.

7 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

The world that cares is still waiting for someone to corroborate her story...or rather, the story Justice Democrats told their puppet to tweet.

I believe nothing she says. I'm just in a state of awe that America mocks me in such a way as to elect and propel to the top some of the people it does. After her fake photo shoot she should have been removed in any decent reality. Now she was sexually threatened by the guards? Really makes me hate the world. 

Anyways, probably a prison sink/pooper combo. 

t_0461c.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

Hispanic pastors tour border facility lambasted by AOC and say they are ‘shocked by misinformation’

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/immigration-border-facility-aoc-hispanic

Rev. Samuel Rodriguez was "full of indignation" when he saw the reports and heard from politicians about the deplorable and inhumane conditions for illegal immigrants at an El Paso County, Texas migrant detention center. But what he saw at the same facility toured by Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y. with a group of pastors was "drastically different."

The president of the National Hispanic Christian Leadership Conference, the world's largest Hispanic Christian organization, and senior pastor of New Seasons Christian Worship Center in Sacramento shared his firsthand experience touring a migrant detention center during a press briefing Monday.

“I read the reports, saw the news clips. I just wanted to see what was actually happening in order to better enable our efforts to find a fair and a just solution to our broken immigration system," Rodriguez, who has advised President Trump and both Presidents Barack Obama and George W. Bush on immigration reform, noted. “To my surprise, I saw something drastically different from the stories I’ve been hearing in our national discourse. Even as a veteran of immigration advocacy in the U.S., I was shocked at the misinformation of the crisis at the border."

I'm not surprised.

• Like (+1) 3