Occasi-Cortez Channeling the Rent's too damn high guy

bdutton

39 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

You realize she doesn't do anything but what she's told to do by her 'team,' right? None of her plans are her plans. None of her ideas are her ideas. These are plans and ideas put together by the group Justice Democrats. She's today's version of Johnny Bravo. She can't even peel a potato and speak at the same time.

You DO know this, right?

Right? :unsure:

I keep telling my friends this.  She is being pushed by the media because she is very pliable.  The other nuts have the drawback to shadow controllers in that these nuts don't want to take orders.  AOC is young and not too confident in herself so she will take quite a bit of bossing around.

7 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

She was born in NY so I'm not sure why he's focusing on her skin color.  Funny how the left is more concerned about people's skin color and how that makes them somehow different.  

Well, in order to be woke, you must demonstrate your resistance to racism by constantly reminding everyone that minorities are too weak, stupid, and ignorant to defend themselves, so the White Woke Social Justice Warrior must step in to defend those poor people of the lesser races from the tyranny of actual literal super mecha-Nazis.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

My favorite picture is the middle one on the top row -- where she's anguishing over her decision to wear white, preventing her from really dropping to her knees and selling the anguish.

I have to admit...she does have kind of a nice ass.

10 hours ago, McGee Return TD said:

#LatinaWomanBad

How come your crowd hasn't broken out the "wise Latina" bit again?   Too hard to keep a straight face, huh?

Edited by KD in CA
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, B-Man said:

D-E6xDfWsAEITGj.jpg.....C'mon baby....Show me that anguish !

Liberalism is a disease.

OK, one more time. Pretend that your kitten just died. Feel it right down to your toes. Take 27...…..now.

• Like (+1) 2

on the subway the other day, a man and a small speaking child had the following conversation for half an hour near me:

Child:  is THIS our stop?

Man:  no, we have 6 more

Child out loud: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... St George, is that our stop

Man:  yes

next stop

Child:  is THIS our stop?

Man:  no, we have 5 more

Child out loud: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, ... St George, is that our stop

Man:  yes

it was kind of cute for a kid and his dad, it's not cute doing this EVERY HOUR with AOC in her realm