Occasi-Cortez Channeling the Rent's too damn high guy

bdutton

40 minutes ago, KRC said:

That is pretty racist of you to focus on her ethnicity. 

She was born in NY so I'm not sure why he's focusing on her skin color.  Funny how the left is more concerned about people's skin color and how that makes them somehow different.  

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

She was born in NY so I'm not sure why he's focusing on her skin color.  Funny how the left is more concerned about people's skin color and how that makes them somehow different.  

She's "whiter" than me and I'm a WASP.

1 minute ago, McGee Return TD said:

Probably your most intelligent post ever.

5 minutes ago, McGee Return TD said:

Most people have the balls to admit when they have nothing.   So let me ask again because you're heading into Tibs territory and I thought you were at least a bit better than him.  So here goes:

Are you saying she has done a terrible job because her ideas are not being accepted by congress?  

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Are you saying she has done a terrible job because her ideas are not being accepted by congress?  

In a tongue in cheek way - yes.

Do I agree with her specific ideas? No - but there are some good ideas contained within them that that could be used to create responsible bills. 

Edited by McGee Return TD

46 minutes ago, McGee Return TD said:

In a tongue in cheek way - yes.

Do I agree with her specific ideas? No - but there are some good ideas contained within them that that could be used to create responsible bills. 

I don't care about tongue in cheek debates.  So don't waste my time with that. 

Another question.  Do you feel she has the qualities that gives you confidence in her ability to lead and if so what are those qualities? 

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Another question.  Do you feel she has the qualities that gives you confidence in her ability to lead and if so what are those qualities? 

Honestly not sure. I don't pay very close attention to her. She sure as hell knows how to captivate an audience, though, and is an inspiration to tons of "woke" liberals. If she can refine her positions and stay passionate about issues, she'll stay in politics for a long time and become a leader of her party. 

3 minutes ago, McGee Return TD said:

Honestly not sure. I don't pay very close attention to her. She sure as hell knows how to captivate an audience, though, and is an inspiration to tons of "woke" liberals. If she can refine her positions and stay passionate about issues, she'll stay in politics for a long time and become a leader of her party. 

How does she captivate an audience?  

How is she an inspiration?

What positions is she passionate about and how can she refine them?

Funny how you say you don't pay very close attention to her but you sure has some pretty decently defined opinions of her. 

Just now, Chef Jim said:

How does she captivate an audience?  

How is she an inspiration?

What positions is she passionate about and how can she refine them?

Funny how you say you don't pay very close attention to her but you sure has some pretty decently defined opinions of her. 

There's 77 pages on BillsChan about a freshman congresswoman. She's captivating. 

How is she an inspiration? Not sure - ask the woke libs

Seems like she's passionate about the environment - Green New Deal. She can work with her colleagues in the house to refine ideas within and come to a consensus on protecting the environment. I don't like that the bill refused to separate environmental policy with education and labor policy.  

12 minutes ago, McGee Return TD said:

You realize she doesn't do anything but what she's told to do by her 'team,' right? None of her plans are her plans. None of her ideas are her ideas. These are plans and ideas put together by the group Justice Democrats. She's today's version of Johnny Bravo. She can't even peel a potato and speak at the same time.

You DO know this, right?

Right? :unsure:

5 minutes ago, McGee Return TD said:

There's 77 pages on BillsChan about a freshman congresswoman. She's captivating. 

So based on this logic Trump is the most captivating President ever.  

So now for the final $64,000 question.  Why do most of us on the right mock her incessantly? 

7 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

You realize she doesn't do anything but what she's told to do by her 'team,' right? None of her plans are her plans. None of her ideas are her ideas. These are plans and ideas put together by the group Justice Democrats. She's today's version of Johnny Bravo. She can't even peel a potato and speak at the same time.

You DO know this, right?

Right? :unsure:

Kindly refrain from bothering him when he has his tongue up someone's cheek.

25 minutes ago, McGee Return TD said:

...  "woke" liberals. ...

12 minutes ago, McGee Return TD said:

... woke libs ...

i know... isn't this something like an oxymoron? you know, like jumbo shrimp, pretty ugly and/or tragic comedy.

• Like (+1) 1