Occasi-Cortez Channeling the Rent's too damn high guy

bdutton

9 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Well, she is an actress, the female Johnny Bravo...

My favorite picture is the middle one on the top row -- where she's anguishing over her decision to wear white, preventing her from really dropping to her knees and selling the anguish.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, McGee Return TD said:

#LatinaWomanBad

She's Latina?  Huh.  Funny how the left always put people in boxes.  Do you really think the issue we have with her is her ethnic background?   Do you really thing that is why we mock her on a daily basis?  Let me ask you a legitimate question. How is she doing?  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

She's Latina?  Huh.  Funny how the left always put people in boxes.  Do you really think the issue we have with her is her ethnic background?   Do you really thing that is why we mock her on a daily basis?  Let me ask you a legitimate question. How is she doing?  

Seeing people based only on their race, gender, or identity is all @McGee Return TD knows. Then he goes, again, and uses WWG1WGA as a slam because it threatens to destroy his racist way of viewing his fellow man. 

WWG1WGA means: where we go one, we go all. Meaning everyone, no matter your partisanship, race, gender, sexual orientation need to work together and help one another to get to where we all want to go. Only someone so addled by toxic identity politics and Marxist ideology would think of that as a slam. 

But McGee has proven he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer, over and over again.

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Seeing people based only on their race, gender, or identity is all @McGee Return TD knows. Then he goes, again, and uses WWG1WGA as a slam because it threatens to destroy his racist way of viewing his fellow man. 

WWG1WGA means: where we go one, we go all. Meaning everyone, no matter your partisanship, race, gender, sexual orientation need to work together and help one another to get to where we all want to go. Only someone so addled by toxic identity politics and Marxist ideology would think of that as a slam. 

But McGee has proven he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer, over and over again.

Image result for toy knife

That's actually way sharper than I was looking for. Google images let me down. 

Edited by whatdrought
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Not in her district - I could care less.

it's a play on #OrangeManBad - duh

Have a good day Jim

1 minute ago, McGee Return TD said:

Have a good day Jim

Yet you could have phrased it in any number of ways that wasn't reductive to her racial identity or gender and made the same joke. But you didn't... because you only see the world through the lens of identity politics and Marxist ideology. You're just too dim to realize that you're wearing those blinders because you think of yourself as being enlightened. 

You're not. 

You're a progfascist who's too naive to recognize what he is or who he's supporting. 

34 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Well, she is an actress, the female Johnny Bravo...

apparently her reaction is more important than capturing the conditions of the detention centers

It's a campaign photo, plain and simple. Marketing that got her elected.

D99BDQbWwAErixq.jpg

D98pKxNVAAAQSQl.jpg

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, McGee Return TD said:

Have a good day Jim

Seriously??  That's a ***** cop out of the highest order.   

I will ask you again in a different way.  Many of her ideas are being floated out there on the national stage and will affect the whole country not just her district.  Having said that how do you think she's doing?  

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

I will ask you again in a different way.  Many of her ideas are being floated out there on the national stage and will affect the whole country not just her district.  Having said that how do you think she's doing?  

Obviously questions about his beliefs are just stupid pro-trumpers being stupid pro-trumpers and they aren't worth his time. He has important things to do. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Terrible - her ideas have gained zero traction in congress.

36 minutes ago, McGee Return TD said:

#LatinaWomanBad

#sub75IQwithpowerbad

12 minutes ago, B-Man said:

apparently her reaction is more important than capturing the conditions of the detention centers

It's a campaign photo, plain and simple. Marketing that got her elected.

D99BDQbWwAErixq.jpg

D98pKxNVAAAQSQl.jpg

She actually participated in a casting call to run for whatever seat she has. Not sure maybe another 20 or so actors and actresses there.