Occasi-Cortez Channeling the Rent's too damn high guy

bdutton

15 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I want to apologize in advance for what I’m about to subject you to. Just to be clear, I take no pleasure in this but seeing as how I’ve seen it, and misery loves company, I’m going to have you suffer with me.

The comic about freshman New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D) titled “Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and the Freshman Force: New Party Who Dis?” has some very fascinating depictions of politicians and their interactions throughout its pages.

In one panel we have AOC physically assaulting President Donald Trump and then shaving his head before putting him in jail. We also a shredded mike pence standing shirtless in front of a waving LGBT rainbow flag as we’re informed he sought forgiveness from the gay community. The NRA spokeswoman Dana Loesch even makes an appearance.

But all of that is nothing compared to how the comic depicts House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Crazytown). The assault upon the eyes and mind is such that there isn’t enough bleach in the world that could scrub that stain from your mind.

Pelosi, to put it simply, is depicted as a very muscular woman. That’s not the worst part.

The worst part is that it depicts her coming out of the shower.

I post lots of pictures but I cannot in good conscience do it here. 

View image on Twitter

I’m not sure what the human race ever did to Ocasio-Cortez or her fans to deserve this. I can only assume that whatever malicious force is bent on the elimination of our species is using AOC as a conduit through which to channel its eldritch hatred, and has begun its assault on humanity with this devastating opening blow.

May God have mercy on our souls.

https://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2019/05/01/ocasio-cortez-comic-disturbing-depiction-nancy-pelosi/

I've seen this already.  I'm warning all of you: DO NOT LOOK.  You will regret it.

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Nanker said:

Sorry to bump this thread about this vacuous pretender and usurper of common sense, but this little story tells a lot about her. 

AOC Blown away by her first ever experience with a garbage disposal.

And GHWB was crucified by his reaction at a supermarket checkout scanner.

you would think a "bartender from the neighborhood" aka somebody who worked in food service, would be familiar with kitchen appliances

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Nanker said:

Sorry to bump this thread about this vacuous pretender and usurper of common sense, but this little story tells a lot about her. 

AOC Blown away by her first ever experience with a garbage disposal.

And GHWB was crucified by his reaction at a supermarket checkout scanner.

Damn I love this dingbat. You can't even pretend to be this stupid.

Donate early. Donate often. This woman has a real future in front of her and we MUST ensure she stays in congress for years. 

• Haha (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Hedge said:

This should be fun:

Of course ordinary people end up with more coins after one of her proposals should any ever get implemented.  Coins are for the little people; $'s are for their betters in government.

25 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Why do I have such a raging desire to punch her everytime she opens her mouth? 

Probably because of the media's desire to keep her front and center. No news? Let's run a story about her boyfriend getting a haircut*!

(*I'm serious; Yahoo actually did that earlier in the week.)

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, whatdrought said:

Why do I have such a raging desire to punch her everytime she opens her mouth? 

One of the things that is very frustrating is the extent to which pols insulate themselves from real criticism and real punishment for their wrongdoings or poor performance.  Our only "stick" is elections and we're such a clueless nation of voters we reward these #######s with 2, 4 or 6 more years. 

20 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

One of the things that is very frustrating is the extent to which pols insulate themselves from real criticism and real punishment for their wrongdoings or poor performance.  Our only "stick" is elections and we're such a clueless nation of voters we reward these #######s with 2, 4 or 6 more years. 

So you're saying the political system would be better if I, as a voter, had the right to act on that desire to punch her in the mouth? I agree. ?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1