Occasi-Cortez Channeling the Rent's too damn high guy

bdutton

4 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

Looks like AOC's campaign manager also believes the Boston Bomber should be able to vote...because of...uhhhh...an unjust law?

Keep up the good work, leftists. You make every day a sunshine day.

Philosophically it’s a very easy question to answer:

Those whom have refused to abide by the philosophies holding to the ideal that rights are immutable and intrinsic, and must not be violated, cannot logically claim protection through them.

Those whom have broken the civil codes which bind us should have no say in making them.

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

Looks like AOC's campaign manager also believes the Boston Bomber should be able to vote...because of...uhhhh...an unjust law?

If I had a Twitter account, I would be tempted to ask her why she thinks Dylan Roof should be allowed to vote

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Last time I tried to discuss climate change, I was blocked on Twitter

Hey Tom, wanna stir the pot :devil:

On ‎4‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 12:31 AM, Hedge said:

Actually, and surprisingly, Nance took a shot at herself there.  She said both her and AOC's districts are solidly Dem.

29 minutes ago, Doc said:

Actually, and surprisingly, Nance took a shot at herself there.  She said both her and AOC's districts are solidly Dem.

The English called them Rotten Boroughs

On 4/24/2019 at 9:38 AM, LABillzFan said:

Prison inmates should not lose their 2nd Amendment rights in Prison either. That's were you need to defend yourself the most, when you're surrounded by murderers and rapists!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

23 hours ago, /dev/null said:

If I had a Twitter account, I would be tempted to ask her why she thinks Dylan Roof should be allowed to vote

AOC:  Well everyone but you know like him because he's like you know bad and stuff. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, keepthefaith said:

Accuracy doesn't matter.  It's the spirit of her message that counts. 

She was morally correct. That evil white male *could* have been a Republican!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Apparently her team deleted the original tweet

They were probably confused, and thought they were having their picture taken with the real AOC.  And only realized their mistake when the cardboard cutout didn't issue any insane policy positions.  

• Haha (+1) 2

16 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

If you clowns aren't donating as much as you can to her re-election, you hate America.

i sent $3 to Bernie last time

it wasn't a genuine wish that he could save us from reality

Why would anyone run ... hmmm I could stop right there and it would be a complete thought. *cough* Anyhoooo why would anyone pay a registration fee to donate to a political campaign via a 5K run? I understand why the runners felt deceived. I could see them running for "environmental support" but not "Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez support" and understand why they feel duped.  On the other hand, how difficult is it to mislead people who believe in the Green New Deal as a viable solution to save our "planet's health"? <_<

Participants in AOC's 'fun run' didn’t know they were donating to her campaign

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez held a 5k in Queens Saturday that she billed as “a Family Fun Run supporting U.S. Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s Green New Deal on the Saturday following Earth Day.”

But many of the 400 runners didn’t realize their $30 registration fees were going directly into the lawmaker’s campaign coffers.

“We’re getting together for our own health, for our planet’s health … and to fight for the Green New Deal together,” the freshman Democrat told the participants before they set off.

Environmentally conscious supporters — who jogged through Astoria Park alongside a beaming, strolling AOC — believed their money was going to help save the planet.

</snip>

51 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Environmentally conscious supporters — who jogged through Astoria Park alongside a beaming, strolling AOC — believed their money was going to help save the planet.

She's stupid, deluded, and egotistical enough to believe that a donation to her campaign war chest is a donation to help save the planet.

I want to apologize in advance for what I’m about to subject you to. Just to be clear, I take no pleasure in this but seeing as how I’ve seen it, and misery loves company, I’m going to have you suffer with me.

The comic about freshman New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D) titled “Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and the Freshman Force: New Party Who Dis?” has some very fascinating depictions of politicians and their interactions throughout its pages.

In one panel we have AOC physically assaulting President Donald Trump and then shaving his head before putting him in jail. We also a shredded mike pence standing shirtless in front of a waving LGBT rainbow flag as we’re informed he sought forgiveness from the gay community. The NRA spokeswoman Dana Loesch even makes an appearance.

But all of that is nothing compared to how the comic depicts House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Crazytown). The assault upon the eyes and mind is such that there isn’t enough bleach in the world that could scrub that stain from your mind.

Pelosi, to put it simply, is depicted as a very muscular woman. That’s not the worst part.

The worst part is that it depicts her coming out of the shower.

I post lots of pictures but I cannot in good conscience do it here. 

View image on Twitter

I’m not sure what the human race ever did to Ocasio-Cortez or her fans to deserve this. I can only assume that whatever malicious force is bent on the elimination of our species is using AOC as a conduit through which to channel its eldritch hatred, and has begun its assault on humanity with this devastating opening blow.

May God have mercy on our souls.

https://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2019/05/01/ocasio-cortez-comic-disturbing-depiction-nancy-pelosi/

On 4/29/2019 at 9:02 AM, Koko78 said:

She's stupid, deluded, and egotistical enough to believe that a donation to her campaign war chest is a donation to help save the planet.

it is, it's a dollar not going to a realistic Dem candidate, which is worse than a realistic GOP candidate