Occasi-Cortez Channeling the Rent's too damn high guy

bdutton

Inciting violence! Drink!

Women of color! Drink!

AOC is awesome! I simply LOVE her. I mean, you have a antisemite refer to 9/11 as "something someone did," and this freaking Pez dispenser is quick to call out all the trigger words. 

Donate please. We need more AOC!

Edited by LABillzFan
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

Do something?? You want him to do something??  While you were mixing overpriced drinks he was getting blown up in Afghanistan.  WFT???

The problem is that when you read all the comments to her post, as well as Omar's post, it's filled with leftists who believe AOC is speaking truth and Crenshaw is a corrupt stooge.

No, I'm not kidding. Too many leftists believe what Omar, AOC, Tlaib, etc.  believes; America got was it deserved on 9/11.

Notice you don't see anyone on the left condemning these comments? Not even here?

There's a reason. America is the land of genocide and slavery, and it's time to pay.

HAH!  If nothing else, Pelosi tells it like it is in her 'lib' part of the thinking.  And she doesn't seem to think much of AOC :)  Should be alot of fun coming our way in the next 6 months :)

I say six, as I don't expect half of them to survive the cannibalism that's on its way for their side :)

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: When she has to think for herself, things go off the rails. Every time. 

The reasons AOC cites are policy differences, not offenses

Unless she is advicsting that holding an alternative viewpoint is a criminal act

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, /dev/null said:

Unless she is advicsting that holding an alternative viewpoint is a criminal act

Have you been asleep for the last 27 months?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, /dev/null said:

The reasons AOC cites are policy differences, not offenses

The criminalization of wrong-think has long been a tool of the totalitarian left.

You see it everywhere.

- Deplatforming of conservative speakers on tech platforms, and at live speaking engagements.

- The prosecution of individuals who "misgender"

- The attempt to pathologize normal male sexuality

- The drive to have President Trump's foreign policy differences criminalized

And these are just recent examples.  Look across the history of Marxism you you'll find these consistent themes.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Common Jim. She’s clean, articulate, (for a moron) and good looking. Why, she’s just the kind of piece of fluff that Uncle Joe would LOVE to sniff her hair and neck perfume while caressing and rubbing her shoulders. 

BIDEN 2020!