Occasi-Cortez Channeling the Rent's too damn high guy

bdutton

37 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Why do people think this is the way something should work? Do they really think that the guy who won't wait for consent is going to buy a condom that needs to be opened by four hands?

Is the guy supposed to save all the used ones in case they are needed as evidence?

30 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Why not just fit every female baby born with a chastity belt and give them the key. 

is it harassment when i'm approached by a woman and i'm not interested (for many good reasons) and she gets angry with me because I didn't reject in a way she liked?

Just now, row_33 said:

is it harassment when i'm approached by a woman and i'm not interested (for many good reasons) and she gets angry with me because I didn't reject in a way she liked?

It depends. What is she doing to make you think she's harassing you?

10 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

It depends. What is she doing to make you think she's harassing you?

i'm getting the hassle for rejecting her 100% first move, that was rejected

you can't win, even if you mind your own business and do nothing wrong except exist in the same room

3 minutes ago, row_33 said:

you can't win, even if you mind your own business and do nothing wrong except exist in the same room

just start stuttering and let a little spittal dribble down your chin (act like @Tiberius, in other words) and you'll be good.

6 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Tell her you're a male prostitute and she would have to pay up.

11 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Tell her you're a male prostitute and she would have to pay up.

i will take it into consideration, a few other immediate comments weren't thoughtful enough.

27 minutes ago, Foxx said:

just start stuttering and let a little spittal dribble down your chin (act like @Tiberius, in other words) and you'll be good.

that's not far from my normal reaction

i'm eligible and have no game whatsoever, and want to be left alone thanks....

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You wish you were are intelligent as me. 

You are jealous of me 

de·lu·sion·al
/dəˈlo͞oZH(ə)nəl/
adjective
1. characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder.  You know....Tibs. 

12 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

de·lu·sion·al
/dəˈlo͞oZH(ə)nəl/
adjective
1. characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder.  You know....Tibs. 

i feel sorry for those who cannot "get" Trump winning every day

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

de·lu·sion·al
/dəˈlo͞oZH(ə)nəl/
adjective

love the phonic spelling

/ˈlo͞oZH(ə)nəl/

6 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

Why do people think this is the way something should work? Do they really think that the guy who won't wait for consent is going to buy a condom that needs to be opened by four hands?

that product is discriminatory to amputees

• Awesome! (+1) 1

8 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

It also makes a powerful statement about gang rape.