Occasi-Cortez Channeling the Rent's too damn high guy

bdutton

13 minutes ago, BigMcD said:

A customer hurt you right? 

No I just despise people who think they are better than “lowly” service people. I’m just wondering why you feel you’re better than they are. Care to elaborate?

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

No I just despise people who think they are better than “lowly” service people. I’m just wondering why you feel you’re better than they are. Care to elaborate?

Just because I don’t look to start a friendship with every service worker, doesn’t mean I think I am better. 

Man, you seem really needy. Did you come running out of the back to hug all the customers and get phone numbers? 

4 minutes ago, BigMcD said:

Just because I don’t look to start a friendship with every service worker, doesn’t mean I think I am better. 

Man, you seem really needy. Did you come running out of the back to hug all the customers and get phone numbers? 

Who’s talking about becoming friends?  You don’t even care to talk to them. 

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Who’s talking about becoming friends?  You don’t even care to talk to them. 

Of course I talk to them. Hard to get any service if I didn’t. Small talk etc. I’m very understanding and patient when things don’t go as planned. “***** happens.”  

I just don’t go to bars and restaurants by myself to hang out with bartenders and servers is all I said. When I do go to bars and restaurants,  it’s to spend time with the people I am with, but that doesn’t mean I ignore others. 

12 minutes ago, BigMcD said:

Of course I talk to them. Hard to get any service if I didn’t. Small talk etc. I’m very understanding and patient when things don’t go as planned. “***** happens.”  

I just don’t go to bars and restaurants by myself to hang out with bartenders and servers is all I said. When I do go to bars and restaurants,  it’s to spend time with the people I am with, but that doesn’t mean I ignore others. 

You only talk to them because you have to. Ever think of moving to San Francisco?  You’d fit right in. 

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

You only talk to them because you have to. Ever think of moving to San Francisco?  You’d fit right in. 

What, there aren't enough douches there already?

22 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

***** off. When you go buy tampons do you chat it up for a while with the cashier. 

I see why you switched careers. Next time I will be sure to head to the back and hug the chef. Maybe even say “nice job on the whopper Jim!”

19 minutes ago, Azalin said:

What, there aren't enough douches there already?

?

Edited by BigMcD

1 hour ago, Joe in Winslow said:

We may have scientific evidence that Canadians can be douchebags in this very thread. This needs to be sent to the Smithsonian or something.

I’m not so sure 33 is actually Canadian, but yeah. 

1 hour ago, Joe in Winslow said:

We may have scientific evidence that Canadians can be douchebags in this very thread. This needs to be sent to the Smithsonian or something.

A couple weeks or so ago BigMcDouche said he had a secret and if anyone guessed it he would quit posting here. I guessed his secret (which was that he was not really a Canadian) but he has failed to live up to his promise to quit posting here. So who is he? Is he a Canadian ashamed of his heritage and the Prime Minister who wears fake eyebrows and played the Triangle in the opening act for The Village People? He could be. Then again he could be from another country altogether and aspires to be a Canadian. I don't know what is worse, but whatever his motivation, it's pretty obvious he has no backbone and is a liar. Well, you might consider that qualifies him for the BigMcDouche moniker but if so, what is he/she/it for making what appeared to be an ironclad promise to quit posting here if someone guessed his little secret, and then immediately reneging? Can anyone come up with a name for him/she/it better than McDouchieLiar?

30 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

A couple weeks or so ago BigMcDouche said he had a secret and if anyone guessed it he would quit posting here. I guessed his secret (which was that he was not really a Canadian) but he has failed to live up to his promise to quit posting here. So who is he? Is he a Canadian ashamed of his heritage and the Prime Minister who wears fake eyebrows and played the Triangle in the opening act for The Village People? He could be. Then again he could be from another country altogether and aspires to be a Canadian. I don't know what is worse, but whatever his motivation, it's pretty obvious he has no backbone and is a liar. Well, you might consider that qualifies him for the BigMcDouche moniker but if so, what is he/she/it for making what appeared to be an ironclad promise to quit posting here if someone guessed his little secret, and then immediately reneging? Can anyone come up with a name for him/she/it better than McDouchieLiar?

I am a Trumptard and lies are fair game. 

53 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

He’s not a Canadian because he has no irony

You have to be ironic in Canada, living next to the US. 

Just like the Scots are ironic and Serbs are ironic next to their larger neighbours

the only situation where the larger neighbour  nation is more ironic is Germans are far more ironic than the Dutch.

A Canadian on the defensive in a social situation would never kneejerk revert to how much $$$ he has or properties he owns. I’ve pointed out this inconsistency many times....

We have a dozen other kneejerk reverts in our hearts and souls to toss back to Americans, never about our bank balance or material possessions....

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

A Canadian on the defensive in a social situation would never kneejerk revert to how much $$$ he has or properties he owns. I’ve pointed out this inconsistency many times....

Canada has real money? 

20 minutes ago, row_33 said:

We have a dozen other kneejerk reverts in our hearts and souls to toss back to Americans, never about our bank balance or material possessions....

Hey, he has millions in bolivars. Millions I tell ya.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, BigMcD said:

Like I said, when I do go, I go with friends already and I’m not surprised you don’t get the clients that are successful. They are successful for a reason and they got there without you. 

I thought you live in a trailer and ice fish for sustenance while drinking miller high life 

Did you win the lottery recently?

7 hours ago, BigMcD said:

***** off. When you go buy tampons do you chat it up for a while with the cashier. 

I see why you switched careers. Next time I will be sure to head to the back and hug the chef. Maybe even say “nice job on the whopper Jim!”

?

***** off??  I’m sorry I hit a nerve. So you have no desire to learn about people’s story but you’ll talk with a bunch of strangers who don’t even like you?  It’s going to be a long boring retirement. Good luck.