Occasi-Cortez Channeling the Rent's too damn high guy

bdutton

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

California can’t even build a high speed rail straight shot from LA to SF but she says we can build enough rail lines to make air travel unnecessary in 10 years.  How long will it take me to go to Buffalo from California?  Why is no one asking for specifics on how this will work?  Take her to task on this. But no they want to put it up for a vote. And just so they can point to the neys and say “you want to planet to die in 12 years!!”  This ***** is beyond stupid. 

I think you missed the point of the vote.  McConnell wants the vote so that he can expose the progs and tie them to stupid economy killing mandates.

• Like (+1) 4

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

California can’t even build a high speed rail straight shot from LA to SF but she says we can build enough rail lines to make air travel unnecessary in 10 years.  How long will it take me to go to Buffalo from California?  Why is no one asking for specifics on how this will work?  Take her to task on this. But no they want to put it up for a vote. And just so they can point to the neys and say “you want to planet to die in 12 years!!”  This ***** is beyond stupid. 

After they take away your guns, they restrict your travel. No one said where those trains will be taking you...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Changing gears a little...

...Cali can't even lay two rails from LA-SF because it's a boondoggle and yet, we want to build a +30 foot high wall from coast to coast on our southern border?

AND maintain it, patrol it, etc...

Two Big Gov't boondoggles at their finest! 

Xenophobic Repubs = Dreamer Dems

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

14 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Changing gears a little...

...Cali can't even lay two rails from LA-SF because it's a boondoggle and yet, we want to build a +30 foot high wall from coast to coast on our southern border?

AND maintain it, patrol it, etc...

Two Big Gov't boondoggles at their finest! 

Xenophobic Repubs = Dreamer Dems

Now you've gone and done it, showing that you haven't been keeping up with the issue or you are just plain lying. Nobody is calling for a coast to coast wall, thirty feet tall.

As far as the train goes, whose idea was it and in what state? I'll give you a hint so that you might get it. Dems & California. Was that enough of a hint?

Still... Better to be a dreamer with head in the clouds than a xenophobe with feet stuck on the ground.

28 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Yeah, keep spreading those lies. It's working so well for the left.

Denial is just not a river in Egypt.

My how the story changes when the "Art of the Deal" blows up in face.

The Repubs had better deal in December.

Ooops.

8 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Still... Better to be a dreamer with head in the clouds than a xenophobe with feet stuck on the ground.

Ooops.

Thanks for the gibberish.

Your statement was wrong, you were called on it, you (apparently) cannot deal with that.

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Ooops.

As usual you approach a subject with little knowledge but a lot of direction from your handlers. Then your ADHD sets in and you are all over the place.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Shallow attack with no substance to back up your position.  Just name calling and personal attacks... As usual.

485.jpg

You were wrong regarding the wall and were called out on it. You then responded by flitting from one thing to the other, as usual. Same old Eric.

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Xenophobe!!! You're all xenophobes!!! :lol:

Dammit, and here I thought I was just a racist misogynistic actual literal super mecha Nazi.

Calling me an insensitive term like 'xenophobe' is just too far. My feelings are officially hurt. I demand an immediate apology and he should be immediately self-checked into a country club rehab program for... reasons.

Edited by Koko78

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

To be fair, mentions $2k a month in rent for a studio, and that is not out of line for someone making $178K . Decent two bedroom in Navy Yard , or really any gentrified neighborhood in DC is at least $3500-$4000 a month...so that headline about being one of DCs most expensive buildings is a tad off. Navy Yard hip, real money and expensive buildings other side of town in NW..

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

Cause no one takes her seriously

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

Dammit, and here I thought I was just a racist misogynistic actual literal super mecha Nazi.

Calling me an insensitive term like 'xenophobe' is just too far. My feelings are officially hurt. I demand an immediate apology and he should be immediately self-checked into a country club rehab program for... reasons.

What's funny is when an incoherent nutbag like Exhiled calls you a xenophobe right before complaining that people are name-calling. This is usually where he explains he's just being ironic, in an Alanis Morissette kind of way.

14 minutes ago, grinreaper said:

You were wrong regarding the wall and were called out on it. You then responded by flitting from one thing to the other, as usual. Same old Eric.

Called out with nothing.

They can't build two rails... And they want a massive wall.  Just face it, you're for boondoggles too.  Just YOUR boondoggle.

Now stomp your feet and run off Deplorable Snowflake.  You're no different than the Left you despise.

I am just calling out your hypocrisy.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

5 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Cause no one takes her seriously

Virtually every Dem who has announced their 2020 candidacy has backed her Green Deal resolution. Check it. From Kamala Harris and Fauxcahontas to Corey Booker and Bernie Sanders, they're ALL  on board and support it.

That's a lot of things, but 'not taking AOC seriously' isn't one of them.

Edited by LABillzFan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1