Occasi-Cortez Channeling the Rent's too damn high guy

bdutton

50 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Holy *****....

Screen-Shot-2019-02-07-at-12.46.14-PM.png

So we'll just fire up some "new public banks" so they can "extend credit"?  And the government is going to take an "equity stake" in paying lazy people who don't want to work??  :lol:     Sign me up for the short position, please!   

Are we absolutely sure Hogboy wasn't elected to Congress?

The last line of that is what really slays me.  That's classic high-pressure snake-oil sales pitch phrasing there.  :lol:

• Like (+1) 1

I’m torn between what’s the more ridiculous statement:

*eliminate fossil fuels but no new nuclear plants in 10 years (not that we could get a reactor site approved and built in a decade)

*the unwilling to work blurb

*replacing all buildings in the U.S.

*replacing planes with trains

She is single handidly devaluing Economic degrees for everyone else.

Edited by Kevbeau
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

AQpi8TJV_bigger.jpgJustice DemocratsVerified account @justicedems

FollowFollow @justicedems

The historic Green New Deal resolution introduced by @AOC and @SenMarkey has 64 House Co-Sponsors and 9 Senate Co-Sponsors. We've got the momentum. ????‍? Add your name to call on your member of Congress to support the #GreenNewDeal --> http://jdems.us/gndresoution 

Jeez, I have been laughing at them right along, but................the term "Justice Democrats"  scares the hell out of me !

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, row_33 said:

What would this cost?

To paraphrase AOC, it's not a question of what it will cost. It's a question of what we'll do with all the money we have when it's done.

You have to give her credit; she got a lot of big names to sign on. I can't tell if it's because it's just a flowery resolution they know will never go anywhere, or if they all hate Pelosi that much.

According to wiki: She graduated ***** (haha the filter) laude from Boston University's College of Arts and Sciences in 2011, majoring in international relations and economics.

It costs $61K a year for a commuter to attend this year.

And she is a walking billboard for them and the stupid they produce.  If I were a student there, I'd ask for my money back.  First a bartender (after paying a zillion dollars for tuition), next the public face of the "new democratic party". Holy *****. 

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1