Occasi-Cortez Channeling the Rent's too damn high guy

bdutton

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Sure...90% tax rates worked fine when the US had no international manufacturing competition and generated half the post-war world's GDP while supporting other major economies via the Marshall Plan.  I'm sure it'll work just fine now when we're 15% of the world GDP while running annual half-trillion dollar trade deficits.

How the ***** did Krugman ever win a Nobel Prize?

She is coming for you, white males. Hahahaha.

7 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Boo hoo Snowflake.  You'll get over it.

What a silly post.

By the way, I "got over it" when I moved from California.

My wife and I "got over it" when she gave up her nursing career because our federal burden and that state's tax burden, combined with child care costs would have netter her about 43 cents on the dollar to work as a nurse.

For that 43 cents, we would have given up our kids for eight hours per day to someone else.

Tax burdens have consequences, and it is much easier now to opt out of any countries' tax burden if it is judged confiscatory.

70% is absurd, and her scheme to swipe that money so that we can be fossil free in twelve years is the stuff of morons, as is silly name calling.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, sherpa said:

What a silly post.

By the way, I "got over it" when I moved from California.

My wife and I "got over it" when she gave up her nursing career because our federal burden and that state's tax burden, combined with child care costs would have netter her about 43 cents on the dollar to work as a nurse.

For that 43 cents, we would have given up our kids for eight hours per day to someone else.

Tax burdens have consequences, and it is much easier now to opt out of any countries' tax burden if it is judged confiscatory.

70% is absurd, and her scheme to swipe that money so that we can be fossil free in twelve years is the stuff of morons, as is silly name calling.

Don't move to Kalifornia.  At least it discouraged somebody.

No need to sound whiney. That's a silly and unbecoming post.

We need to start discouraging people from the coasts, fire zones, etc...

Again... In the 1930s, people used their God given two feet to walk out of the Dust Bowls and to California, now go back...

Wow... This Lib, Me, sounds conservative... LoL...

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

9 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Don't move to Kalifornia.  At least discouraged sonebody.

Again... In the 1930s, people used their God given two feet to walk out of the Dust Bowls and to California, now go back...

dancing clown.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

She doesn't watch GOT and play Dungeons and Dragons.  Out of your league.

?

Fitting.  I start sounding like a conservative and not a whiney Snowflake, I become a clown.  Nice!  LoL...

Eric, you've always been a clown.

21 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

So have you Rich.  But I don't need to change my screen name.

Feel free clown, to check my past screen names. You know damn well, I'm not your "top" and will never be that or your "bottom". I can suggest a ******* site or two if that's what you want. How did the last referral work out for you?

12 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Don't move to Kalifornia.  At least it discouraged somebody.

It didn't "discourage me."

I lived there for 12 years, seven spent serving as a Navy pilot, though a good deal of that time was spent out of the state on aircraft carriers,  met and married my wife there,  had two children, and I used my "God given feet" to leave there, just as I used my "God given feet to leave your state.

It certainly isn't "whiney" to make decisions based on what is in the best interest of your family.

We don't "need to discourage people from the coasts," anymore than we need some inexperienced Congresswoman proposing idiotic tax policy to fund impossible and ridiculous fossil fuel policy.

You should stop giving advice.

It isn't sought nor valuable. 

32 minutes ago, sherpa said:

It didn't "discourage me."

I lived there for 12 years, seven spent serving as a Navy pilot, though a good deal of that time was spent out of the state on aircraft carriers,  met and married my wife there,  had two children, and I used my "God given feet" to leave there, just as I used my "God given feet to leave your state.

It certainly isn't "whiney" to make decisions based on what is in the best interest of your family.

We don't "need to discourage people from the coasts," anymore than we need some inexperienced Congresswoman proposing idiotic tax policy to fund impossible and ridiculous fossil fuel policy.

You should stop giving advice.

It isn't sought nor valuable. 

Yeah we do need to discourage people from the coasts just like we did with them tilling in a dust bowel.

Everybody is paying for it... Co-workers are down in Florida still cleaning up after the hurricane.  It's freaking January.

I don't deny climate change, but do you want some BS political football punted to everyone?  You want to live there, then live there right, don't expect others to pay.  It's unsustainable, why we have the BS wing of the liberals crying and whining about climate change... Congresswoman proposing idiotic taxes.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois