Occasi-Cortez Channeling the Rent's too damn high guy

bdutton

On 11/29/2018 at 12:05 PM, Paulus said:

You're right. Look at my avatar. 

I have been on a kick lately... Accusing my friends of being evil white males has elicited some of the best reactions. They know me well enough to know I am VERY much against the whole race-baiting thing, and have been my whole life. But, their initial knee-jerk reactions are pretty priceless. It is like they completely get offended for about 5 seconds before they catch on to the joke. Like they forgot who I was, and I had triggered them for a few seconds. I take pleasure in the small things in life.

Ultimately, I am happy to see people becoming more like me, and standing up against the asinine "evil white male" shtick. 

Bottom line, I am doing a bit o' minor trolling, but in my dream world white males would be accusing eachother of white male privilage in a sarcastic sort of way. Make this crap even more absurd until it finally pops.

That seems like an awful waste of time. Maybe take up a hobby?

7 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

If you read her follow-up tweet it was as if someone else wrote it. Full CYA mode telling people she didn't write what she wrote. 

Because somebody else did write it.  Experienced Congressional Democrats and their legal counsel probably called her up and told her to STFU for a moment while they cover her ass

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

2ooafw.jpg

AOC, Haven’t the Jews suffered enough? Now you want to self-identify with them? What did they do to deserve that, and what are your new Muslim Female Peeps in the House going to say about you now?

Edited by Nanker

The gift that keeps on giving...........................................oh wait, I forgot we're afraid of her..........?

Disgrace: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Attacks Gold Star Father John Kelly as a Coward
by Katie Pavlich

Original Article

Woke 29-year-old Congresswoman-elect Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez went after White House Chief of Staff John Kelly yesterday. Why? She wants him to apologize to Democrat Rep. Frederica Wilson for supposedly "lying" about her to reporters.(tweet)"Cowardice." Quite a big word to use against a four-star Marine Corps general whose son was killed in Afghanistan. Wilson´s spat with Kelly came last year when she alleged President Trump disrespected a military family during a phone call. Kelly disputed her characterization and gave a briefing to the White House press corps on how the military handles casualties.

Well that didn’t take long. She’s burned out already.  Typical millennial.  A little hard work and she needs a break. 

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-pol-alexandria-cortez-self-care-break-20181217-story.html?fbclid=IwAR1LRLOfROd1JISzcNKFb5CNllpxWd-0K7RYdj_DMc4t7knPz08Z2hjvnhk

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Like (+1) 1