Occasi-Cortez Channeling the Rent's too damn high guy

bdutton

3 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Good grief, if she's going to be that obvious, why doesn't she just set up her own 'Go Fund Me' site?

It'll be fun to see just how arrogant and entitled this low rent bartender gets and how quickly.

How did she afford to run for congress, but can't afford an apartment?

O.o

2 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

The hilarious part is that she's going to likely be remarkably indictable at the end of this several month period.

She's going to have to accept money or lodging from donors of some sort, and that's illegal; so would be tapping into any kind of campaign funding.

I'll give her credit for hinesty, in that she hasn't done it yet.

It's going to be fun, watching the system beat the idealism out of this dingbat.

6 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

The hilarious part is that she's going to likely be remarkably indictable at the end of this several month period.

She's going to have to accept money or lodging from donors of some sort, and that's illegal; so would be tapping into any kind of campaign funding.

In a way, it's sad.   While batshit crazy and fundamentally wrong she is what the design of this country is about in that she represents her people by vote and is not a career politician - much like the farmers, barbers, lawyers and such that started this country.

Of course, I hope she falls on her ***** face.  She will end up sleeping at her office like so many others have done.

• Like (+1) 1