Jets defensive gameplan for bills...

Hebert19

4 hours ago, Steptide said:

I'm at the point where I hope they let whoever is playing qb, just throw every single down. Do a heavy rotation of wide recievers and let's see what we got. Regardless of who starts at qb, it'd be good experience. Take shots down field, run every pass play you got. What is there to lose at this point 

Unleash fight on....

44 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

hes actually thrown a lot of deep passes...we just didnt have a receiver capable of going and getting it. :)

No. He really hasn’t. He’s thrown like 1-2 a game at most. Watch a real NFL game with someone like rodgers, Ben, Newton, Ryan and watch like 1-2 a quarter. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Take a knee three times and punt using the 'Waterboy' strategy!

At this point, I would expect the Bills to gain more yards on a recovered muffed punt than I would trying to move the ball on offense.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

At this point, I would expect the Bills to gain more yards on a recovered muffed punt than I would trying to move the ball on offense.

But then we give it all back on a ST penalty.... I hold my breath on every ST play that I see no yellow. 

1 hour ago, mrags said:

No. He really hasn’t. He’s thrown like 1-2 a game at most. Watch a real NFL game with someone like rodgers, Ben, Newton, Ryan and watch like 1-2 a quarter. 

old men and option QBs have been the Bills thing since Jim Kelly, until this season

could take awhile

On 11/9/2018 at 9:58 AM, Hebert19 said:

Can you imagine the gameplan of Allen vs peterman.  Ha 

Peterman starting.   All defensive players are watching real housewives and practicing catching his wounded duck interceptions.  10 guys in box and just wait for mistakes. 

Allen starting.  Determining if they need a spy and worried about being beat deep as Allen will test them.    

Ha

ooohhhh that was fresh...i don't think bbmb was ever this bad.  it' embarrassing being a bills fan.....because of"bills" fans.

Peterman starting.   All defensive players are watching real housewives and practicing catching his wounded duck interceptions.  10 guys in box and just wait for mistakes. 

Allen starting.  Determining if they need a spy and worried about being beat deep as Allen will test them.    

Ha

.....Jets defensively, stack 10 in the box and drop a lone safety......give the defensive staff the day off and read about the McCown led rout on Monday.....I'm optimistic......

• Haha (+1) 1

On 11/9/2018 at 10:14 AM, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

The Jets aren't exactly worldbeaters themselves in any form or fashion--Bowles is doubtless on his way out the door and their offense is in shambles as well. Darnold just finished tossing 4 picks (more than NP, imagine that!) and McCown is 4 years older than DA! I think it's a good chance that this is going to be a "get well" sort of game for the Bills regardless of who's starting, regardless of the Jets taking either of the approaches the OP imagines. 

Completely disagree McCown makes then better then they were with Darnold. And their defense will have a field day with whoever is in at QB

15 minutes ago, Rebel101 said:

Completely disagree McCown makes then better then they were with Darnold. And their defense will have a field day with whoever is in at QB

Depends which version of Darnold was going to be showing up, and again, why should we be scared of the Jets the way they’ve been playing either side of the ball? Don’t make it seem like we are playing the Patriots this week. If the Bills grab this opportunity, they can come away from New Jersey with a W tomorrow. I would not be saying the same thing with most other teams on our schedule BTW. 

Ha

Allen, Barkley, or Peterman all get the same gameplan. Stop the run and make the QB beat you. Allen hasn't exactly been Joe Montana.

5 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Depends which version of Darnold was going to be showing up, and again, why should we be scared of the Jets the way they’ve been playing either side of the ball? Don’t make it seem like we are playing the Patriots this week. If the Bills grab this opportunity, they can come away from New Jersey with a W tomorrow. I would not be saying the same thing with most other teams on our schedule BTW. 

No we could definitely win tomorrow. I hope we do I’ll be at the game. But Darnold has increasingly gotten worse as the season has progressed. The only Darnold that would be better then McCown would be maybe week 1. But the Jets defense isn’t as bad as people think. They are playing good football so I don’t know what makes you think any QB on our roster is going to MetLife and putting up numbers 

On 11/10/2018 at 2:19 PM, Rebel101 said:

No we could definitely win tomorrow. I hope we do I’ll be at the game. But Darnold has increasingly gotten worse as the season has progressed. The only Darnold that would be better then McCown would be maybe week 1. But the Jets defense isn’t as bad as people think. They are playing good football so I don’t know what makes you think any QB on our roster is going to MetLife and putting up numbers 

@Rebel101I hope you enjoyed watching a Bills QB put up some numbers at MetLife today! :) Glad it worked out the way it did. How did the Jets fans treat you there? Go Bills!!!