TxTech-78 UB-58. Congrats on a great season. (Ranked, 32-4 record)

PromoTheRobot

16 minutes ago, zow2 said:

I was bummed too.  I would have driven to Hartford w/ my son to watch the first weekend.   Or if they had been placed in the East bracket and advanced, the Sweet 16 would be in my backyard in DC.    Getting placed in Tulsa and potentially Anaheim is a bit rough on the travel budget.  Overall though, I agree it's a favorable bracket. 

Some people say Texas Tech is a bad match-up, but maybe UB is a bad match-up for them?!?

Then add that with the women being in Storrs, but playing at the exact same time as the men. WTF.

If you want a nice road trip next season...

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Then add that with the women being in Storrs, but playing at the exact same time as the men. WTF.

If you want a nice road trip next season...

yeah how about those UB Women? pretty cool.  But if they manage to get by Rutgers they get to play 30-win UConn on their home floor.  UC might be the only #2 seed in history to be favored to win the tournament.  Making the Sweet-16 this year would require the upset of the century in WBB.  

3 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

At least some Buffalo sports do well.

i know the Bills will be good but not sure about the Sabres.

Go UB !!!

Buffalo Bandits say, “Hold my beer.”

• Thank you (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Anything could happen in the tournament but I really like the draw UB got.  I think they are a bad matchup for ASU.  The Sun Devils are careless with the ball & UB strives on getting buckets & open looks in transition.  Texas Tech will be a tough matchup as their defense is very good but it is definitely a winnable game.  That would be great if they make it to the second weekend.  

37 minutes ago, Gordio said:

Anything could happen in the tournament but I really like the draw UB got.  I think they are a bad matchup for ASU.  The Sun Devils are careless with the ball & UB strives on getting buckets & open looks in transition.  Texas Tech will be a tough matchup as their defense is very good but it is definitely a winnable game.  That would be great if they make it to the second weekend.  

I was getting worried watching ASU run over St.Johns but you could see them lose focus as the game went on. Do that against Buffalo and you're toast.