TxTech-78 UB-58. Congrats on a great season. (Ranked, 32-4 record)

PromoTheRobot

5 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Perk became a force in the latter half of this season. When they get in trouble, like they did when BG made it close, they go inside to Perkins and he drops the hammer or from 3-point range. It's a shame more people in WNY have to sulk over the Sabres and AB than appreciate a legit tournament contending team that carries the city's name on their chests.

Just an FYI: MAC Tournament tickets are just $34/night and they never sell out. Plus there will be a couple of Bulls parties around the arena. Why not make the 3-hour drive, or stay Friday and Saturday for, hopefully, the semis and final. I'm flying in with a buddy. #UBHornsUp

Great point about all us sour pusses agonizing over the Sabres. Agree entirely. But I am grateful to have been watching and rooting for UB for a few years now and they’ve helped ease the discontent with our pro teams. 

I’m down in DC for a couple months, otherwise I’d be happy to get to Cleveland for the tourney. My son and I will be glued to the set, though. Hard to believe the MAC tourney isn’t doing better ticket sale wise. It’s a good conference. Anyway, enjoy to heck out of it. And go Bulls! 

On 3/8/2019 at 8:10 PM, Formerly Allan in MD said:

Nice win.  Anyone know who the Bulls have recruited for next year as yet?

A little bird I know feels that Jeenathan Williams might transfer. I hope that’s not true but I could see it.

Next year is

Durey Cadwell

Andre Allen

James Rojas

Noah Williams

There’s also last year’s transfers Gabe Grant and Antwain Johnson. They’ll both be seniors. I don’t know what to expect from them.

Really need to Jeenathan and Segu to take a big step. Noah Williams is interesting but I’m realistic that he’s a freshman. Andre Allen is the new Perkins. Cadwell is a bench player. I don’t know much about Rojas.

We’re after Raymond Hawkins. We really need him, IMO. Hawkins and Noah Williams would be a really nice recruiting class.

Edited by eanyills