TxTech-78 UB-58. Congrats on a great season. (Ranked, 32-4 record)

PromoTheRobot

17 minutes ago, May Day 10 said:

Its working.

My 6 year old just said he wants to go to school at ub

It's a great public university, and a good value. Do you live in NYS?

In-state $9,381

Out-of-state $24,461

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Watching now.

I noticed ESPN2 has women's "whip around" coverage of like 3 different game, including UB women.

Is that the only way to see the women's team?  I'd record it and watch later if I could.

I am not a fan of Buffalo outside of Hey i'm from the area let me root for them. I"m an FSU fan so I haven't followed a ton. I did work for UB and have met Nate Oats, he seems like a down to earth kind of guy.

I'm watching this game and can't help that I want to punch Bobby Hurley in the face just by his constant negativity and reactions on the sidelines. A typical dukey in my mind and he hasn't changed since his playing days. Did he act like this at Buffalo? It doesn't surprise me that he has been T'd up so much this year. You can also see the huge difference in coaching demeanor's between this two.

10 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

About time we got some players.

Jeenathan Williams is going to keep this team big time for The next 3 years when massinburg, Perkins and Harris graduate after this season

He could be playing at SU rn. He will absolutely dominate the MAC the next 3 years 

11 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

We have a good recruiting class coming.

It’s ok

like 3 juco kids and Noah Williams has potential and should be good

10 minutes ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

Details for us out in the far sticks.

It’s pretty good

3 juco kids, Noah Williams the only HSr but he has potential and should be great in the MAC

Edited by Buffalo716

This game is turning into a boring blowout. Good!

So when does UB play next?  I follow men's college basketball as much as I follow South African cricket.  I.E., I don't follow it at all.