TxTech-78 UB-58. Congrats on a great season. (Ranked, 32-4 record)

PromoTheRobot

4 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

I see a 6th seed and a first round exit.

Would love to see them survive the first weekend but I think that is unrealistic.

I would be bummed with a six since Kansas,K-St,VT and Nevada soiled the sheets the past few days...but I get it..it's all about being in a tough conference.

14 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

I would be bummed with a six since Kansas,K-St,VT and Nevada soiled the sheets the past few days...but I get it..it's all about being in a tough conference.

The circular logic of the power conferences. We're good because we play in a power conference. We're a power conference because everyone in it is good. Just don't ask us to play a good mid major team in our OOC.

16 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Happy for you PTR!!!!

Also gives me someone to root for in both tourneys..so happy for me too!!!

You know what was the coolest part of this weekend? They let the fans on the court to celebrate with the team. I'm down there with CJ, Perk, Harris and Nate Oats hooting and hollering while they cut the nets down. 

Also happy to visit Cleveland, a place I've never been to before. It's actually a fun town. And Quicken Loans Arena is a great venue. It's under construction right now because they are expanding the footprint to create wider concourses. Going to be something once they are done.

I'm hoping they go to Hartford. Only 2 hours from me. Columbus would be best for fans in WNY.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

10 minutes ago, snafu said:

Eff him. 

Go St. John's. 

Then UB can go knock them off. 

Ok, but I can’t think of a better revenge than knocking off the coach who put you on the map and then left for greener pastures.

9 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

The committee loves storylines. I think the region looks ok, overall, as UB advances 

Me, too. A sweet 16 spot is not out of the question. 

Edited by K-9

Brutal. Texas Tech is a terrible match for us. They don’t play to our strengths at all.

I love the rest of the West region but I don’t like that looming TT matchup at all.

Edited by eanyills

47 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Ok, but I can’t think of a better revenge than knocking off the coach who put you on the map and then left for greener pastures.

Me, too. A sweet 16 spot is not out of the question. 

Tis the life of a Mid-Major

54 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

The committee loves storylines. I think the region looks ok, overall, as UB advances 

Josh Reed interviewed Oats on CH 23 right after (Santora's) ...it was written all of the coach's face and voice this possible match up was not a surprise.He was pretty much even keel about it.