TxTech-78 UB-58. Congrats on a great season. (Ranked, 32-4 record)

PromoTheRobot

Bulls stopped doing what's working for them.  They were continually able to penetrate, and stopped doing it (the 3 is like a magnet that they can't get away from for long).  Plus they play really tight D for a stretch and when the score gets up their in their favor they slack off and allow the opposition to get back into the game.  It hurt them last night and in the first half tonight.  Do that in the Big Dance and you're toast.

Edited by Formerly Allan in MD

Bodes well that they could win going away while getting virtually nothing from Perkins all night. 

And Jeremy Harris, for the second straight year, turns it up a notch in the post season. 

Bulls are tourney bound and bubble teams across the land rejoice!

8 hours ago, K-9 said:

Bodes well that they could win going away while getting virtually nothing from Perkins all night. 

And Jeremy Harris, for the second straight year, turns it up a notch in the post season. 

Bulls are tourney bound and bubble teams across the land rejoice!

That was awesome! Hopefully they can win a game or two in the NCAA Tourney. 

We need to enjoy and savor this.  Five of the top 7 players on this team are seniors.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, The Senator said:

The Bulls should get at least a 6th seed, maybe 5th, yes?

This morning's Bracketology (Joe Lunardi) has them as a 6.  I think they deserve a 5 or even 4 but it doesn't look like that will happen.

12 hours ago, The Senator said:

The Bulls should get at least a 6th seed, maybe 5th, yes?

I see a 6th seed and a first round exit.

Would love to see them survive the first weekend but I think that is unrealistic.

22 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

I see a 6th seed and a first round exit.

Would love to see them survive the first weekend but I think that is unrealistic.

You “see” that without even knowing who the opponent is? Thank you Nostradamus. 

Who do you have in the 5th at Aqueduct?

Edited by K-9