TxTech-78 UB-58. Congrats on a great season. (Ranked, 32-4 record)

PromoTheRobot

On 2/19/2019 at 6:16 AM, eball said:

Promo, if you're equating Dook's comeback from 20+ down in the 2nd half at Louisville to what UB did at Toledo, I just don't know what to tell you.

On 2/19/2019 at 8:18 AM, Gordio said:

You got to forgive Promo he gets a bit excited & disoriented when his beloved UB Bulls do good, got to love his passion.  But your spot on Louisville is a very good team & very tough at home.  UB right now I believe is safely in the tournament & looking at a #6 or #7 seed.  They could probably jump up to as high as a #5 seed if they run the table & win their tournament.  Either way, I think if they get the right draw they could see the second weekend of the tournament.  

Maybe Loo-uh-ville isn't all that, huh?

12 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Maybe Loo-uh-ville isn't all that, huh?

Haha, tough to win on the road in the ACC although the Heels proved otherwise last night as they slapped around little brother in their own barn.  

Edited by Gordio

On 2/23/2019 at 11:27 AM, eball said:

Cue the "no respect" crowd...Lunardi's latest Bracketology has UB as a #7 seed, with potential 2nd round rematch vs. Kentucky.

Compare UB to Nevada. Our resume is vastly superior. And yet they are Top 10. There is definitely a respect deficit still.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

On ‎2‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 12:12 PM, PromoTheRobot said:

Compare UB to Nevada. Our resume is vastly superior. And yet they are Top 10. There is definitely a respect deficit still.

Nevada was ranked higher in the preseason.  Also I would probably take Fresno ST/ San Diego St/Utah ST(all in Nevada's division) over any combination of MAC teams not including UB.  UB does have a win over Syracuse, which is probably better than anything Nevada has OOC.