TxTech-78 UB-58. Congrats on a great season. (Ranked, 32-4 record)

PromoTheRobot

https://fansided.com/2018/12/02/college-basketball-rankings-projections-week-5-ap-top-25/amp/4/

Poll prediction for week 5. Would be amazing if it happened.

https://fansided.com/2018/12/02/college-basketball-rankings-projections-week-5-ap-top-25/amp/4/

One voters actual poll.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

College Basketball is a super long season... and once tourney time ANYTHING can and WILL happen...

but

i have seen a lot of college basketball in my day and this definitely looks like a sweet 16 team... who knows, if they get the right draw it can be special

If I was the Orange, I would hire Nate Oats after Boeheim ?

D2 LeMoyne led most of the 1st half but UB woke up and eventually dusted them 89-55. We're on to Olean where the Bulls have never won. (0-6 at the Reilly Center. Yo! @bbb) UB now 8-0, best start since the 1930's.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

3 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

D2 LeMoyne led most of the 1st half but UB woke up and eventually dusted them 89-55. We're on to Olean where the Bulls have never won. (0-6 at the Reilly Center. Yo! @bbb) UB now 8-0, best start since the 1930's.

Damn, I wish LaDarien Griffin was playing, and Dom Welch to a lesser extent.  The return of Courtney Stockard has had the team do a 180, but I think he needs the other senior to beat UB.  Should be a barnburner atmosphere! 

1 minute ago, Misterbluesky said:

Fox Sports One for example is showing Northern Illinois/Butler for example...neither team is ranked or close to being ranked.

Butler went to 2 straight national titles and without having homer goggles is a much more recognized school with more recruiting power, and NIU is 5-3 so it still 2 winning teams

Bonnies is going to have a down year

Not every UK and Duke and NC and SU game is televised, you usually need an opponent... usually...

UB definitely does rn and it’s not a knock on the school, they need sustained success 

12 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Butler went to 2 straight national titles and without having homer goggles is a much more recognized school with more recruiting power, and NIU is 5-3 so it still 2 winning teams

Bonnies is going to have a down year

Not every UK and Duke and NC and SU game is televised, you usually need an opponent... usually...

UB definitely does rn and it’s not a knock on the school, they need sustained success 

You like it because I'm forced to listen to your commercials.