TxTech-78 UB-58. Congrats on a great season. (Ranked, 32-4 record)

PromoTheRobot

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

FYI, this is an in-season home-and-home series, so SIU will play at Alumni 12/15.

Yep,heard that on the broadcast.In addition,since 1964,SI was 71-6 in their barn vs the conference before tonight....the sure do play tight defense but we had the legs in the second.A win is a win.

2 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Yep,heard that on the broadcast.In addition,since 1964,SI was 71-6 in their barn vs the conference before tonight....the sure do play tight defense but we had the legs in the second.A win is a win.

UB has a real hard time getting quality out-of-conference teams to come to Buffalo.

2 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

I know that..the Valley on the court was very visable...IU is 71-6 on that court vs conference teams...1520 gave me a brain-fart...it won't be the last time either.

Super good record but since UB is in the MAC   The record isn’t super relevant 

to bad the MAC conference is pretty weak. UB needs more than 5 Hard games a year to get ready for tourney time 

5 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Super good record but since UB is in the MAC   The record isn’t super relevant 

to bad the MAC conference is pretty weak. UB needs more than 5 Hard games a year to get ready for tourney time 

They were ready last year..but I see your point.Also...looking at the football rankings,if Florida came here for example,my money would be on the Bulls...actually you could Kentucky in there too. The espn macaction is a good thing..I guess?

3 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

They were ready last year..but I see your point.Also...looking at the football rankings,if Florida came here for example,my money would be on the Bulls...actually you could Kentucky in there too. The espn macaction is a good thing..I guess?

They were ready last year. It helps when you play the best defensive team in the country in Syracuse as they will again

but it be nice if they scheduled some top mid majors or a team like St Johns

MACtion Has been a very good thing for the MAC. Nobody wants to go on Tuesday nights but recruits definitely watch espn

Nice to see UB pummel a team it should pummel.  Outside of Syracuse they are unlikely to play another ranked team this season.  They've set themselves up nicely for a solid run, and perhaps a decent tournament seed.

1 hour ago, eball said:

Nice to see UB pummel a team it should pummel.  Outside of Syracuse they are unlikely to play another ranked team this season.  They've set themselves up nicely for a solid run, and perhaps a decent tournament seed.

It's not like Nate Oats is ducking good teams. Nobody wants to play Buffalo. (Forget about getting decent teams to play UB at home.) Hats off to Jim Boeheim for not only playing the Bulls but boosting them as a legit program. UB had to set up a home and home series with Southern Illinois (not a bad team themselves) just to fill out it's OOC schedule. 

Edited by PromoTheRobot