TxTech-78 UB-58. Congrats on a great season. (Ranked, 32-4 record)

PromoTheRobot

3 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

I wish they played on TV 35 times

Last year on ESPN3 you got every game free. Now it's $5/mo. It's still worth it. You get all UB games. Football, women's basketball, etc.

5 hours ago, Misterbluesky said:

Two local teams going head to head and no local tv coverage...horrible.

You are right. Ch.2 could pick the game up.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

6 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Last year on ESPN3 you got every game free. Now it's $5/mo. It's still worth it. You get all UB games. Football, women's basketball, etc.

You are right. Ch.2 could pick the game up.

I still get espn3 for free... ESPN + is the 5 dollar one I thought

3 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

It is. I just can't keep em straight. But you can bet more free stuff will be moving to +.

FYI, UB@SU is an ESPN2 game.

Of course they will be... I think most of UBs games went from ESPN3 last year to +...

stupid

UB /Cuse nationally televised!!

1 hour ago, eball said:

Really good win for UB. The Bonnies’ arena is a tough place to play and they just came out and blitzed them in the first half. 

Next three games will decide how elite UB is. Southern Illinois, a team we beat this year, is strong. Then @Syracuse and @Marquette. If they are 12-0 after that run, then these Bulls are in the conversation for a national title.

2 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Next three games will decide how elite UB is. Southern Illinois, a team we beat this year, is strong. Then @Syracuse and @Marquette. If they are 12-0 after that run, then these Bulls are in the conversation for a national title.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves just yet...

17 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

A national title??

19 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

That last statement might be a little premature 

they have tons of talent and will do some damage in the tourney .. they can play with anyone 

And they play a fast style and they are good at it... but Duke and Zaga and Kansas And Kentucky all do too and they have tons of NBA talent to execute 

It comes down to getting defensive stops in tight games in the tourney ... something defensive teams like SU and Michigan and Michigan st and Villanova are good at

they can win scoring 90 or 65... UB has to show it can win scoring 65 in an ugly game

23 hours ago, eball said:

Let's not get ahead of ourselves just yet...

Yeah you are getting away ahead of yourself right now Promo.  There is a handful of teams that could win the national title this year, UB is not one of them.  I will say this, get past these next three games & it maybe a while before UB loses a game.  Stay undefeated going into Feb & UB will be on the National Radar.  

Sorry, it's the Athletic. Subscription needed.

2018 Buffalo Athletic co-persons of the year:
Nate Oats and Felisha Legette-Jack: Bringing sustained success and big dreams to UB

https://theathletic.com/700380/2018/12/10/nate-oats-and-felisha-legette-jack-bringing-sustained-success-and-big-dreams-to-ub/