Who has the best stadium in the NFL?

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

well, the Colts game last year had 35K there..and the snow was now where near projected to be as bad as it was. I was not at the Miami game, so dont remember if that was full or not.

I think lifting the blackout rule can hurt a team like the Bills..i thought it was a good rule.

For whom?

3 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..Lucas Oil Field......Indy............

I was just there.  That sucks.  Like going to a hockey game.  Indy is so sterile.

Yay!  Shopping at TJMaxx downtown!

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

I am actually fine with that..but i do think December game attendance be better with a roof. Even when team is competitive, lots of folks will not sit in the cold when every game now is guaranteed to be on TV

I find watching game on TV is unwatachble.  The game is too far gone, wrecked with all the tech, rules, replays.

It's better being at game.  Everything has become so sterile.  Being there actually is the last hope.

17 minutes ago, iinii said:

For whom?

for the Bills and season ticket holders if they care about resale value...some like me go into the season knowing we will eat the December games if we cant make it.

Seasons really are silly for out of town people like me..way cheaper to buy single games...but having them gives me an excuse to get to more games

2 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

for the Bills and season ticket holders if they care about resale value...some like me go into the season knowing we will eat the December games if we cant make it.

Seasons really are silly for out of town people like me..way cheaper to buy single games...but having them gives me an excuse to get to more games

Let’s say the Bills are 4-8 going into December. You think the tickets are going to be that much more valuable if the game is blacked out? Times have changed, there are just too many other options now. 

As far as the Bills go, Pegs only loses pocket change. TV is the cash cow. 

Sorry, but Arizona. Great location, great stadium and looks great from the outside. 

A grass field in a dome, the field actually can be moved out of the stadium for sunlight, water and concerts. 

1 minute ago, Yav said:

Sorry, but Arizona. Great location, great stadium and looks great from the outside. 

A grass field in a dome, the field actually can be moved out of the stadium for sunlight, water and concerts. 

Nah! It’s super dark inside. I’ve been there and was not a big fan...at all. 

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Nah! It’s super dark inside. I’ve been there and was not a big fan...at all. 

I think I can win you over...

Its hot here, the hotter the weather the less clothing on the hot women. Not to mention Westgate is right there and they just opened a Top Golf so there's a lot to do in the area after the game. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Yav said:

I think I can win you over...

Its hot here, the hotter the weather the less clothing on the hot women. Not to mention Westgate is right there and they just opened a Top Golf so there's a lot to do in the area after the game. 

Well...there is that! 

Out of curiosity, have you been to Dallas or Minnesota? Unbelievable.

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Well...there is that! 

Out of curiosity, have you been to Dallas or Minnesota? Unbelievable.

I have not. I bet they are both incredible. I'm partial to Arizona. I just moved back here in June from Kansas City and I hated that place. I took my daughters and ex wife to see the Bills play there and my kids were verbally assaulted by grown men while waiting in line to use the restroom and my ex was actually singled out by four men in Chefs gear they ran right into her knocking her down while swearing at them. I had to step out of line and get into a scuffle with them. A big reason I can't stand the Chefs or the dumb ass fans. 

But anyways that stadium his horrible and they actually replace the lyrics for the National Anthem to "home of the chiefs" very disrespectful. 

33 minutes ago, iinii said:

Let’s say the Bills are 4-8 going into December. You think the tickets are going to be that much more valuable if the game is blacked out? Times have changed, there are just too many other options now. 

As far as the Bills go, Pegs only loses pocket change. TV is the cash cow. 

4-8, you are correct, does not matter.

7-6, with a winnbale game, yes i think it matters.

Last year that was the Miami game..and I truly could not find anyone to take the tickets, let alone sell them. Several friends said gonna watch on the TV that prolly would have went otherwise.Maybe someone would have actually bought them @the $10 I had them listed for.

Again , my point is more for the season ticket holder..

I have been to many NFL stadiums and although I like the outdoor elements, I think that a retractable roof dome is the most practical for Buffalo.  I have attended many games at the Arizona stadium and it is a good model.  Large and modern with plenty of amenities, but not crazy over the top.  I have also seen the Indy stadium (only from the outside and on TV, never been to a game there) and it also seems to be the type of stadium that would work for Buffalo.  I have been to a game in the new Dallas stadium and think it is way too big and way too over the top - and would be way too expensive for Buffalo.  I actually prefer the AZ stadium to the Dallas one.  Minnesota looks great on TV (have not been there), but I don't know if it is retractable and I don't know if the funding will be there for something on that scale in Buffalo.

• Like (+1) 1