Who has the best stadium in the NFL?

On 11/9/2018 at 12:02 PM, Yav said:

Sorry, but Arizona. Great location, great stadium and looks great from the outside. 

A grass field in a dome, the field actually can be moved out of the stadium for sunlight, water and concerts. 

Went there and seat I was sold was behind a girder and I needed to try to left or right around it to watch game.  I looked around and there were a LOT of seats like that.  

Pass.

7 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Went there and seat I was sold was behind a girder and I needed to try to left or right around it to watch game.  I looked around and there were a LOT of seats like that.  

Pass.

Old school like Municipal.

went there for a baseball game in the early 80s with a seat one over from a girder, a man sat down in the seat beside us right behind the girder. He swore and I told him he had about 62,000 other seats to chose from that game

7 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Pass.

I've never had that problem. 

8 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Pass.

Girder? 

Are you sure you were at the right stadium?

I've been there a bunch and haven't had that problem. I don't recall any girders.

I love our stadium. Just wait til we're good and get them prime time games in Nov/Dec. The atmosphere is just awesome , just watching on TV , it looks cooler than these new age stadiums. I wouldn't mind one bit if they don't build a new one for a while ..

For example. I go to MetLife alot, the experience is completely different. You feel more connected to fellow fans and the game at Buffalo stadium. MetLife is beautiful , but just purely atmosphere and advantage, I love New Era

Edited by JerseyBills