Who has the best stadium in the NFL?

There's a fictional stadium on madden, where the dome is completely glass. Its like a glass bowl overtop the stadium. I want the bills to build that. If the Chicago game is an indication of anything, that if the weather is nice, the stadium will be full, even for a 2-6 teams.

Image result for madden stadiums

Edited by wagon127
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The Mercedes Benz dome in Atlanta is incredible. But not Buffalo. To me, Lucas Oil Field is exactly what Buffalo needs. From the outside, it speaks to the history of the city, the grind and grit. The dome in Atlanta is too flashy for a city like Buffalo.

• Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, wagon127 said:

There's a fictional stadium on madden, where the dome is completely glass. Its like a glass bowl overtop the stadium. I want the bills to build that. If the Chicago game is an indication of anything, that if the weather is nice, the stadium will be full, even for a 2-6 teams.

Image result for madden stadiums

I know people love the outdoor stadium for nostalgia but it would be a mistake if they didnt build a domed stadium next time around. Exactly like you said, even if the team is bad it gives people something to do and during winter it will be an escape from the cold.

As much as people want to believe it, the cold/snow in December does not help us at all. Sure maybe teams from the south arent used to it but neither are most of our players and it puts both teams at a disadvantage. It also is a massive deterrent to a fanbase that is one of the smallest in the NFL.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Oh how fun it is to dream! I don't mean to be a Gloomy Gus but imagine the cost of a ticket, cost of concessions, cost of parking, cost of apparel etc. to offset the cost of a stadium. Then add in the increase in taxes for everyone. The Pegula's aren't footing the bill. Neither is New York State. I'd love to see it happen and I hope somehow it becomes a reality but I think there's a better chance the team moves. There's a reason why there's no real plans to build a new stadium when the NFL has made it clear the Bills need one to be viable in the future. There's not enough money to make it happen! Anyone ever stop to wonder why the Bills are the only team in NY State and playing in an outdated stadium? Anyone know how much the Yankees and Mets tickets went up in price after their new stadiums opened?

• Like (+1) 1

This is about the dome stadium N.Y. and Erie County can afford:

AnimatedDearestAztecant-small.gif

.....and given how bad the Bills are, about what they deserve.

This is what most Bills games seem like by the time they end:

giphy.gif

(Mel is the opposing team, the Bills are the bucket head guy)

Edited by I am the egg man
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

Been to a number, the ones that the Bills should follow, which is simple yet functional are Cleveland, New England, or Seattle. All older style, open (cheaper option) that have the suites that Jerry Skeletor Jones requires from owners regardless if their market can bear it, but also being what normal paying fans want.... good sight lines, good concourses, easy in and out. 

Keep the one we have. Pushing a new stadium for this garbage product and asking for taxpayer handouts is going to drive people away and I can't see a net gain in profit for the team.

• Like (+1) 3

9 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

Oh how fun it is to dream! I don't mean to be a Gloomy Gus but imagine the cost of a ticket, cost of concessions, cost of parking, cost of apparel etc. to offset the cost of a stadium. Then add in the increase in taxes for everyone. The Pegula's aren't footing the bill. Neither is New York State. I'd love to see it happen and I hope somehow it becomes a reality but I think there's a better chance the team moves. There's a reason why there's no real plans to build a new stadium when the NFL has made it clear the Bills need one to be viable in the future. There's not enough money to make it happen! Anyone ever stop to wonder why the Bills are the only team in NY State and playing in an outdated stadium? Anyone know how much the Yankees and Mets tickets went up in price after their new stadiums opened?

I said if the stars align, this is not about your crappy "reality" that may or may not even be the truth in the end afterall. This is about Terry Pegula leaving his mark on the world and building a state of the art stadium in Buffalo. I'm tired of people taking the most negative outcome and pushing it as reality. How often do your worst dreams come true?

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:
20 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

I said if the stars align, this is not about your crappy "reality" that may or may not even be the truth in the end afterall. This is about Terry Pegula leaving his mark on the world and building a state of the art stadium in Buffalo. I'm tired of people taking the most negative outcome and pushing it as reality. How often do your worst dreams come true?

Oh wow! I guess you told me! What a Zero