Would you pursue Patrick Kane

RPbillsfan

Just now, Buffalo716 said:

It was 200% a money grab.

nothing added up.

as for punching a cabbie, well **** happens... he is the best American Hockey player of all time and would instantly make the Sabres a contender in the east 

I should have specified. Agreed 100% about the Kane case. The cabbie thing isn't justifiable. But it happened ten years ago. I more or less meant the part about Eichel being a douche.

4 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

nothing added up.

as for punching a cabbie, well **** happens... he is the best American Hockey player of all time and would instantly make the Sabres a contender in the east 

It's because the Kane Camp FUBAR'd everything.  The others side too dumb, the gang that couldn't shoot straight.  Kane's lawyers seized on it, fouled it all up no doubt.

Then pay Her off for her troubles.  Brilliant.  Tamper with everything, have victim fall right into the mess.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

4 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

I should have specified. Agreed 100% about the Kane case. The cabbie thing isn't justifiable. But it happened ten years ago. I more or less meant the part about Eichel being a douche.

How many people can say they have never done anything stupid when drunk? Let alone at like 20

ill chalk that up as a mistake. If he was beating up cabbies weekly I’d think differently 

2 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

A millionaire skipping out on a low fare?

That's Winnoa Ryder shoplifting mental.

Never said he was smart... and sometimes people who grew up with nothing, keep that mentality for life... even when they become rich

Add in heavy alcohol, and a not fully developed brain and **** can happen

In that moment , Pat Kane wasn’t Pat Kane, the superstar... he was Pat Kane the south Buffalo native who loved to get drunk and wild

still no excuse 

38 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

nothing added up.

Are we sure he's better than Modano or LaFontaine? 

22 minutes ago, bbb said:

Are we sure he's better than Modano or LaFontaine? 

Relative to the era they played in I would say yes.

modano and LaFontaine were 1x all stars and never won an MVP iirc

Kane still has atleast 5+ years left and is a 4x all star and NHL MVP. Also 3x cup winner

the only American MVP and point leader of all time

he doenst have the durability of those 2 but his skill is all world. He had the best hands in the world at 1 point, still might.. and can pass like crosby

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

modano and LaFontaine were 1x all stars and never won an MVP iirc

Wouldn't this be partly, or maybe even mostly, because of their position.  I don't know how many times Perrault was an all star, but I'm guessing less than Martin, because Perrault had tougher competition at center than Martin had at wing. 

Edited by bbb

3 minutes ago, bbb said:

Wouldn't this be partly, or maybe even mostly, because of their position.  I don't know how many times Perrault was an all star, but I'm guessing less than Martin, because Perrault had tougher competition at center than Martin had at wing. 

That can certainly explain the all star selections...

but it doesn’t negate the fact that Kane is the only American MVP and only American to lead the league in points

• Like (+1) 1