(hypothetical) Alabama vs. Bills spread

Alabama vs. Bills with spread  

176 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Bills -28.5
    • Bama +28.5

The Bills. Even with Peterman at QB.

I really hate this argument though. You are comparing the best of the best college players vs a college team with some NFL caliber talent on it. 

It would be a bloodbath. Alabama would get destroyed. 

• Like (+1) 13
  • Thank you (+1) 8

Just now, rodneykm said:

The Bills. Even with Peterman at QB.

I really hate this argument though. You are comparing the best of the best college players vs a college team with some NFL caliber talent on it. 

It would be a bloodbath. Alabama would get destroyed. 

It's really not even close to debatable.   

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

We don't have much NFL caliber talent on the offense side of the ball. I would take Bama to cover in a heartbeat & a ML of +1650 i might even take that. Nick Saban would stop anything this we try to do offensively and as long as their offense doesn't turn the ball over, I think they honest have a shot. There's enough talent on Bama to prevent this joke of an offense to score 5 times

• Like (+1) 1

A small part of me just died inside. 

5 minutes ago, uticaclub said:

We don't have much NFL caliber talent on the offense side of the ball. I would take Bama to cover in a heartbeat & a ML of +1650 i might even take that. Nick Saban would stop anything this we try to do offensively and as long as their offense doesn't turn the ball over, I think they honest have a shot. There's enough talent on Bama to prevent this joke of an offense to score 5 times

Sigh. There’s always one. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

In football it would be a no brainer. However, Paul Pierce made the claim that Duke could beat the Cavs in basketball. Duke likely has 3 top 10 picks in its starting 5. Could Duke beat Cleveland? I think it would be a lot closer than Alabama vs the Bills.

• Like (+1) 1

I guess for me, it’s more about the 28.5. If I were betting this game, I’d be betting Bama. The game would be something like 30-10 IMO. Alabama isn’t some college team that has some NFL players. They probably have 20-30 guys on that roster now that will be in the NFL and 15 or so guys that will be drafted in the 1st 2 days. Now, some of them are young but elite talents like Jeudy, Harris and Tua will make a few plays (even against our strong defense). Their OL has multiple guys that would start on our OL now (Williams and Pierschbacher). Their defense has a few stars as well (specifically Quinnen Williams). The Bills would do some scoring but I don’t see them winning by 29 or more.

• Like (+1) 7