Bills Jets killing me this week in fantasy football

I am in a 2QB league and unfortunately missed the draft.  My original picks through autodraft were Darnold and Tyrod Taylor.  As you can probably guess things went south when Tyrod was benched and people tend to stash QBs in the draft.  To protect myself only Bills players were available for Week 1, so I picked up Peterman and Allen not knowing who would start.  I used Taylor and Darnold until Tyrod was benched and had to switch to Allen.  As you know all to well, Peterman was the only QB available until Derek Anderson showed up in week 7?  I was forced to start Peterman in week 9 and actually got 12 points (probably because of the rushing TD)  This week I'm still waiting for who will start, but I'm guessing it will be Peterman.  Darnold has been lousy the last several weeks so on a whim I found McCown was available so I'm currently McCown/Peterman.  It gets worse next week as everyone has a bye.

What would you do?

14 minutes ago, Jobot said:

No one has ever cared about anyone's fantasy football team since the beginning of time.  I don't even care about my own fantasy team. ?

if you don't like it ignore it, otherwise you might lose your mind.

worse is everyone's bracket announcements for NCAAB when they couldn't name a single player for 60 of the teams

Just now, Dave in Bluffton said:

I am in a 2QB league and unfortunately missed the draft.  My original picks through autodraft were Darnold and Tyrod Taylor.  As you can probably guess things went south when Tyrod was benched and people tend to stash QBs in the draft.  To protect myself only Bills players were available for Week 1, so I picked up Peterman and Allen not knowing who would start.  I used Taylor and Darnold until Tyrod was benched and had to switch to Allen.  As you know all to well, Peterman was the only QB available until Derek Anderson showed up in week 7?  I was forced to start Peterman in week 9 and actually got 12 points (probably because of the rushing TD)  This week I'm still waiting for who will start, but I'm guessing it will be Peterman.  Darnold has been lousy the last several weeks so on a whim I found McCown was available so I'm currently McCown/Peterman.  It gets worse next week as everyone has a bye.

What would you do?

source.gif

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Dave in Bluffton said:

My original picks through autodraft were Darnold and Tyrod Taylor.  As you can probably guess things went south when Tyrod was benched and people tend to stash QBs in the draft. 

Things were already south when your QBs were Darnold and Taylor. Better luck next year.

1 hour ago, Misterbluesky said:

Drop Taylor and pick up Mullens.Start Mullens.

Not available.  12 team league and everyone has at least 3 QBs.  No one left but backups and injured.

1 hour ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

Bro.  You drafted Darnold and Taylor?  Even in a two QB league, that is a wild mistake. 

Unfortunately they were autodrafted.  That will teach me to fall asleep before draft starts.