Ruth Bader Ginsburg Has Fallen

3rdnlng

13 minutes ago, sherpa said:

It wasn't "that."

It was just a bit beneath. The part that holds the important parts.

Pure black for two weeks.

Really weird.

I would complain that the thread is off track.......................................but it's so damn interesting, I don't care......:lol:

Alyssa Milano's reaction to Ruth Bader Ginsburg's hospitalization might be a tad 'unhealthy'

• Haha (+1) 2

• 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

RBG was absent from the Supreme Court representation for GHWB's casket viewing in the Capitol.

If I was Donald Trump I would be calling her every five minutes and loudly asking her HOW DO YOU FEEL, RUTH?

:devil:

Maybe you could grease her front steps too.

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

RBG will never retire. She's already stated that they'll have to cart her dead body out of the Supreme Court.

If working until she dies on the bench how she wants to spend her last years, that's her right.

That is true, but not healthy for the republic. Elected officials should have a set retirement age and term limits. Case in point, John McCain. Some of these people are masking serious health problems that may or may not be affecting their ability to effectively function.

I will throw it out there, 80 yrs old should be it for ANY elected official.

33 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

That is true, but not healthy for the republic. Elected officials should have a set retirement age and term limits. Case in point, John McCain. Some of these people are masking serious health problems that may or may not be affecting their ability to effectively function.

I will throw it out there, 80 yrs old should be it for ANY elected official.

Elected officials and unelected judges should have to retire before 80. JMO. 

• Like (+1) 1

A few months back, a "news" website wrote that she privately told her former clerks her cancer had returned, and that she'd be retiring in January. The publication isn't exactly credible, which is why I won't post the link. Snopes blasted the report (for whatever the ***** that's worth).

The site wasn't all wrong...

Edited by Golden Goat
  • Like (+1) 1